What's up with the cuck relationship Americans have with the police

im leery of any gang of heavily armed knuckleheads with barely more than a high school education. giving some of them matching outfits doesnt change my perception of that
All the Marines resent that statement...

Ummm....... .... No.... They don't in fact
.... from what you're saying it sounds like they want laissez fair bathroom policy

Wait, wait, wait... So you see the government trying to force ultra Liberal policies onto people that they don't want in the first place that affect a very small percentage of the people.... as... Laissiez-faire bathroom policies? Run that by me one more time.

Wait, wait, wait... So you see the government trying to force ultra Liberal policies onto people that they don't want in the first place that affect a very small percentage of the people.... as... Laissiez-faire bathroom policies? Run that by me one more time.
So wait you see conservative policies banning people from bathrooms as less government control run that by me again?

So wait you see conservative policies banning people from bathrooms as less government control run that by me again?

Remind me again when this became an issue? When the government decided to make it an issue and set forth laws having to do with forcing the idea of sexless bathrooms. That is the opposite of Lassiez-faire. The idea that the government has to get involved in a discussion on what constitutes a man, and what constitutes a woman is beyond absurd to begin with.

Remind me again when this became an issue? When the government decided to make it an issue and set forth laws having to do with forcing the idea of sexless bathrooms. That is the opposite of Lassiez-faire. The idea that the government has to get involved in a discussion on what constitutes a man, and what constitutes a woman is beyond absurd to begin with.
How is freeing up bathrooms to everyone the opposite of laissez-faire? The idea that conservatives think this is a real problem and made laws against people using certain bathrooms is absurd. Tell me how that worked for north Carolina who is trying to back pedal so hard its not even funny.

All I see in the cop shooting threads is how the person shot is always on the wrong. It's incredible how you guys brag about freedom, but act so passive when the law enforcement screws up. Where I come from, most of the time when police screws up immediate action is taken, and they know it. Someone getting shot because they got out of the car with a wallet on their hand is unheard off. But in you're case you have people almost saying if you get stopped you should fellate the cop. Their work is to protect you, not cause fear.

I'm glad cuck triggers you, comrade.

Just be aware that conservatives aren't children and don't get upset over words lol. Still waiting for something better than libtard that doesn't completely steal the idea :)

I'm glad cuck triggers you, comrade.

Just be aware that conservatives aren't children and don't get upset over words lol. Still waiting for something better than libtard that doesn't completely steal the idea :)

Sure about that buddy?

hqdefault.jpg

Nine times out of ten, when the dust has settled and all the evidence is out, the cop was justified in shooting.

It's not being a cuck, we just respect our police.

How is freeing up bathrooms to everyone the opposite of laissez-faire? The idea that conservatives think this is a real problem and made laws against people using certain bathrooms is absurd. Tell me how that worked for north Carolina who is trying to back pedal so hard its not even funny.
LOL the backpeddled because silly companies put economic pressure on them, not because they didn't believe in the policy.

You act like the people revolted against the policy, no they had a couple sports entaties flex their muscle for some unknown reason and cost them money.

The government getting involved in states issues and saying they would take money away from schools that did not let people use what ever bathroom and locker facilities they wanted is not LF policy.

LOL, the doufus thinks the gov getting involved in states issues is LF governing.

The government getting involved in states issues and saying they would take money away from schools that did not let people use what ever bathroom and locker facilities they wanted is not LF policy.

they can actually kill you and get away with it if there's no video so we become instant betas, also logic dictates that cooperation with them leads to better results in general.

Cuck is an unfair charge.

They aren't "freeing up bathrooms to everyone". They're forcing nonsensical Liberal social constructions onto people that most people don't agree with. That is the polar opposite of Lassiez-Faire.

LOL, the doufus thinks the gov getting involved in states issues is LF governing.

And then launching media campaigns to encourage businesses to not do business in North Carolina. Totally Lassiez-Faire style of Government...

They aren't "freeing up bathrooms to everyone". They're forcing nonsensical Liberal social constructions onto people that most people don't agree with. That is the polar opposite of Lassiez-Faire.
Ok so let me get this straight making it so more people can use a bathroom is not freeing it up? But constricting the use of a bathroom to only a select group is? I understand that the government withholding funding in reaction to laws that constrict doesn't seem like LF but it really was the law banning people that did the regulating and control of the bathroom. How that's can't be seen is mind blowing to me. Its really the nonsensical conservative policy that is the problem they put in a law that didn't need to be there. And wasted tax payer time and money on a non issue. Then the federal government stepped in to defend the minority. Happens all the time and is apart of our American system.

LOL the backpeddled because silly companies put economic pressure on them, not because they didn't believe in the policy.

You act like the people revolted against the policy, no they had a couple sports entaties flex their muscle for some unknown reason and cost them money.

They back peddled because of the market you're right. No I didn't act like anything you assumed. And NCAA flexed its muscle because it is looking into its self interest. States getting involved in who can and can't go somewhere is the opposite if LF the fed just moved in to correct said problem.
Btw name calling doesn't make your point any more logical is actually does the opposite it makes you seem desperate and triggered. Ok tough guy.

Back