What's up with the cuck relationship Americans have with the police

ROFL, keep in mind this is coming from the Left, who daily pushes for more and more Government involvement in literally EVERYTHING.
That's not true, they don't want the government in women's uteruses. So therefore now literally everything.

Cop gives a fair one on one fight and doesn't even arrest guy.

giphy.gif

Police don't cause fear you fucking idiot. THE stories that don't make the National news are the stories of cops doing good in the community. They should be feared by criminals. If they're not, then you have an ineffective police force. If anything, America is decidedly anti-police.

They do want men in the women's bathroom though, so...
Even though there not true and just some moronic talking point. Its basically saying you want government control in the bathroom. So basically you want government regulation whenever it suits your ideology.

I attribute it to 2 things:

1. Stockholm syndrome. - Their fear becomes a sort of passive love.

2. Some people hate minorities and they kind of have a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" relationship.

Police don't cause fear you fucking idiot. THE stories that don't make the National news are the stories of cops doing good in the community.

You mean cops doing their jobs should make national news? Does it make national news every time a Burger King employee makes a burger? No, but you'll know when they poisoned the food and killed some customers, right?

They should be feared by criminals. If they're not, then you have an ineffective police force. If anything, America is decidedly anti-police.

Except that isn't the case. A lot of citizens fear them. Even people who have never gotten in trouble with the law freak out when they're pulled over, because you never know when it could be some abusive, power-tripping shit-bag.

People don't care about being "cucked" if it's something they like. Traditionally and generally speaking, social conservatives enjoy police brutality aimed at liberals and minorities and are willing to suffer the occasional indignity of a cop accidentally treating them without privilege. They like the authoritarian state when it comes to the social order. They want the government to be as big and intrusive as it possibly can be, provided it mostly leaves them and their guns alone. They have a mindset of obedience and reverence for authority, and feel the authority originates in a supernatural being who justifies all of it. It's a very twisted way of looking at the social order, and it's slowly changing for the better, but not without a fight.

Well said!

cause mother fuckers are blowing themselves up trying to get high!

this shit aint rocket science.

there are sizeable portions of this country that are still like the Andy Griffith Show, where the town is close knit and all that good shit.

you are essentially asking why do we love our neighbor, cause we grew up with these mother fuckers.

not all of us are city folk, dig?

All I see in the cop shooting threads is how the person shot is always on the wrong. It's incredible how you guys brag about freedom, but act so passive when the law enforcement screws up. Where I come from, most of the time when police screws up immediate action is taken, and they know it. Someone getting shot because they got out of the car with a wallet on their hand is unheard off. But in you're case you have people almost saying if you get stopped you should fellate the cop. Their work is to protect you, not cause fear.
You're being awfully broad.

What police shooting are you talking about?

Let's hear cop boot-lickers justify this one...

"You're taking the video out of context!"

"He accidentally pulled out his gun and shot him!"

"Black lives matter altered that video!"

I'm referring specifically to cop supporters. Why can't people ever support cops but still be fair by acknowledging when one fucked up. I don't mean controversial videos. I mean ones like this where he was BLATANTLY wrong.

Not with excuses, just a simple acknowledgment of fault. Doesn't mean you hate every cop, just the bad ones.

I think that's the frustration the OP and many like him have.

Groubert was still never sentenced btw.

Even though there not true and just some moronic talking point. Its basically saying you want government control in the bathroom. So basically you want government regulation whenever it suits your ideology.

That is true. And.... don't Democrats.... want.... Government... control.... in the... Bathroom?

That is true. And.... don't Democrats.... want.... Government... control.... in the... Bathroom?
Ummm....... .... No.... They don't in fact
.... from what you're saying it sounds like they want laissez fair bathroom policy

im leery of any gang of heavily armed knuckleheads with barely more than a high school education. giving some of them matching outfits doesnt change my perception of that

Back