Whats the worst Denzel Washington movie?

Que? Who dat?

That would be me.LOL! I gave a few Daniel Day-Lewis fanboys here severe, permanent butthurt when I started a thread that went 15 pages saying that Denzel was a greater actor and would be remembered as such, so I'm the "crazy Denzel guy" to a few guys like HenryFlower who were crying a lot on that thread about me daring to suggest Denzel is greater than their Lord and Master DDL.

I've said positive shit about Denzel in other threads, but it's the DDL thread that really has left some people in their feelings. Particularly since I made a lot of good points that many agreed with.

Because, you'know, it's crazy to talk about Denzel like he's a GOAT level actor, according to some insecure jabronis on Sherdog.

Last edited:
The guy is amazing....Glory, Devil in a Blue Dress, Crimson Tide, Training Day, But not all we’re gems.

Suck:
Mighty Quin
Heart Condition
Virtuosity
The Great Debaters

Book of Eli had some cool parts but I thought it was overrated bullshit for the most part.

John q or training day. I thought training day was a complete piece of shit

Fixed that for you...you"re very welcomed :)
giphy.gif

Fences. I watched it and it was crap. Just Denzel rambling all the time. It also felt like I was watching a play and I hate plays.

the one where he played the son of the white guy Mr Charlie. Although can't fault him on that one too much since he was very young and it was early in his career.

Out Of Time

It’s not even that bad of a movie tbh, just the worst one that I have seen with Denzel in it.

I love Training Day right until the end part at the intersection. I get WHY his character reacts the way he did but just seems REALLY overblown.

havent seen a bad one myself, he is a great actor and he always delivers excellent performances

John q or training day. I thought training day was a complete piece of shit
Your a piece of shit. Training day is one of the greatest movies ever. Maybe that was harsh but that movie is awesome.

HAVE YOU EVER HAD YOUR SHIT PUSHED IN?!?!?

Back