Whats the worst Denzel Washington movie?

tehend

West Coast Distributor Of Pain
@Gold
Reaction score
Is there such a thing? Maybe Ricochet? Virtuosity I think was probably the worst one but even then he put up a good performance.

The correct answer is none of them.

He is literally the only actor I always expect good work from.

The one where he takes over the hospital because his son has brain cancer.

Riccochet was wicked man don't talk shit.

The worst Denzel movie was probably John Q. I watched it because my mom was an extra in it, but the movie was pretty lame. She said that the director told them "ok guys DW is gonna come out soon, anyone who makes eye contact with him is fired."

Heart Condition or Carbon Copy. He should avoid comedies.

John Q was good. Or maybe he just carried a bad movie.

Heart Condition probably hasn't aged well and John Q is the one where he takes over the hospital because they won't give his son a heart transplant.
They're not bad movies though but probably his worst.

I finally got around to watching John Q earlier this year, what a piece of shit.

Great idea, great lead actor, but the rest of it felt like a bad music video director trying to make a film.

It seems like he's so good he makes bad movies into decent movies. I know I've been underwhelmed by some of his flicks but I've never felt like I wasted my time watching them.

I enjoyed Déjà vu.

Also,

48d472f4c50246bec88923195ff11ea1.jpg

He always plays the same character. I'm not a big fan.

John Q for me, it was so brutal to watch.

Also, Safe House bored me so badly I had to stop it and come back to it weeks later.

I haven't seen all of his movies. But every one I've seen has been awesome. Hell, even The Equalizer was really good and fun to watch. Crimson Tide has to be the best though. It had an allstar cast too. Denzel Washington, Viggo Mortenson, James Gandolfini, Gene Hackman, Lilo Brancato. Plus, I just like a good submarine movie.

One of his best if not the best was training day.

I haven't seen all of his movies. But every one I've seen has been awesome. Hell, even The Equalizer was really good and fun to watch. Crimson Tide has to be the best though. It had an allstar cast too. Denzel Washington, Viggo Mortenson, James Gandolfini, Gene Hackman, Lilo Brancato. Plus, I just like a good submarine movie.
Damn forgot about that one. Might have to watch it soon

The Hurricane was pretty awful. Never even finished it.

Back