Whats the real story about Shia Labeouf fighting Tom Hardy?

LEQUEEF is a horrible actor and all his movies suck donkey scrotum. I'd rather go to church or catch an STD then watch his sorry ass in anything.

I'd rather go to church or catch an STD then watch his sorry ass in anything.

opo3X5NFa7Y3DiW2avQAwikSLcv5_vN5BVs3e4I07fJDpOZeSuLrFkGWh-EV5LCPBfNm8Ak2kQ=w350-h263-nc

OXr_RaWYzKJo0g96dSMdlSq53sK4KlrGDMfRBpNSkPmCEkulVm31EJJuJpSSeo9TUMG23B8=w400-h225-nc

Hardy is about as tough as a guy who grew up in East Sheen and went to private school can be.

From what I remember hearing, I think Shia punched him once.

Charlize Theron did not get along with Hardy on the set of Fury Road, said that Hardy refused to come out of character the whole time and even when she was just trying to talk to the guy one on one he was acting like a dick. If he was pulling similiar shit with notoriously hotheaded le beouf on the set of Lawless it's no surprise really that Shia ended up losing the rag with the pretentious tosser wannabe hardman Hardy.

Hardy is about as tough as a guy who grew up in East Sheen and went to private school can be.

Exactly. People get confused about the characters some of these guys play on screen and the reality. Will the real Tom Hardy please stand up....

Jonathan Ross played this clip of Tom's first tv appearance during an interview and Hardy spat the dummy out big time. You could clearly see him silently seething that his tough guy act was blown lol

Exactly. People get confused about the characters some of these guys play on screen and the reality. Will the real Tom Hardy please stand up....

Jonathan Ross played this clip of Tom's first tv appearance during an interview and Hardy spat the dummy out big time. You could clearly see him silently seething that his tough guy act was blown lol

...Hardy spat the dummy out...

ok, seriously wtf does that mean?

Is that a British slang or saying?

Shia plus moonshine probably wasn't a good thing Hardy was still pretty buff in Lawless too. There is rumors about fights on the set of Fury where Shia punched Brad Pitt to then there is the Wolf of Walstreet where Jon Bernthal punched Jonah Hill. I'm sure Vinnie Jones probably let his gypsy rage out a few times.

LMAO @ punching Jonah Hill.

Charlize Theron did not get along with Hardy on the set of Fury Road, said that Hardy refused to come out of character the whole time and even when she was just trying to talk to the guy one on one he was acting like a dick. If he was pulling similiar shit with notoriously hotheaded le beouf on the set of Lawless it's no surprise really that Shia ended up losing the rag with the pretentious tosser wannabe hardman Hardy.

Lost it at "tosser"

I have to start using that

In reality he would most likely beat the ever living shit out of you.

Let's be real, in reality LaBeouf likely beats the ever living shit out of all of us (except for me)

Would not surprise me. LaBeouf is legit on the streets and Hardy is European

Which is exactly why I would believe it if they said Shia wrestled him to the ground and laid on him or hit him with some vicious gnp.

Why do you talk like you know him and you yourself are some hard as nails fighter?

Guys always assume that celebrities must be weak because they are rich and famous or something lol

In reality he would most likely beat the ever living shit out of you.

people do the same to rich people they just assume they have some ´´higher´´ mindset then rich people and that rich people are unhappy. Classic poor man nobody talk.

if you are a bum you cope by pretending that the rich are really not better or smarter or whatever then you.

correction he western european pussy.

ruskies, and muslim europeans and some from balkans can fuck you up.

Do any of you Shertards want some of this?

I didn't think so

Sean Bean would waste both those nancy boys.

Labeouf is probably scary with that skitzophrenic rage. You would have to Negan his head in with a bat or shoot him to stop coming at you.

Really? I saw a video of Shia getting owned by some fat dude outside a club. Shia sat on the curb with a bleeding nose while the shirtless fat dude walked away victorious, titties hanging out and errthing!

Really? I saw a video of Shia getting owned by some fat dude outside a club. Shia sat on the curb with a bleeding nose while the shirtless fat dude walked away victorious, titties hanging out and errthing!

Powerful imagination

Back