Whats the real story about Shia Labeouf fighting Tom Hardy?

Tom Hardy is a 40-year-old manlet on roids. Shia would fuck him up 100 times in 100 fights.

15087633636398.jpg

Seriously tho - unless you're a service industry worker or one of his girlfriends, Shia LePoof is about as dangerous as Screech. (and yeah, at one point I thought they were the same person)
Why do you talk like you know him and you yourself are some hard as nails fighter?

Guys always assume that celebrities must be weak because they are rich and famous or something lol

In reality he would most likely beat the ever living shit out of you.

Why do you talk like you know him and you yourself are some hard as nails fighter?

Guys always assume that celebrities must be weak because they are rich and famous or something lol

In reality he would most likely beat the ever living shit out of you.
this is what happens to any shertard who tries to square up with Shia:
article-2671742-1F30D2C100000578-771_634x478.jpg

shia-labeouf-homeless-fight-photos-8.jpg

they RUN for fear of their lives.

You know Roy Jones Jr respects the hands of Shia LeBeouf.

this is what happens to any shertard who tries to square up with Shia:
article-2671742-1F30D2C100000578-771_634x478.jpg

shia-labeouf-homeless-fight-photos-8.jpg

they RUN for fear of their lives.
That is ACTUAL imagery of what happens lol

Also FYI Shia has banged this girl...

1401433-megan-fox-va-mettre-un-peu-de-temps-a-580x0-4.jpg

He is a LEGEND

That is ACTUAL imagery of what happens lol

Also FYI Shia has banged this girl...

1401433-megan-fox-va-mettre-un-peu-de-temps-a-580x0-4.jpg

He is a LEGEND

He also did this to her thumb when she messed with another man.

3324l.jpg

You don't want to see the other man.

If the KO did happen, I'd guess it was 100% sucker punch while the more dangerous looking guy was unaware and peeing in the urinal.

If the KO did happen, I'd guess it was 100% sucker punch while the more dangerous looking guy was unaware and peeing in the urinal.

Being bigger doesnt mean you can fight. I thought that was apparent on sherdog. Muscle bound dudes are not hard to fight.

I cant say who would win but whoever had the more fight training would be the winner and maybe tom has a glass jaw. Who knows

shia%20alec%2006mar13%2004.jpg

you best believe he walks around ready to throw down at a moment's notice. Respect these hands or learn the hard way why he's so respected on the streets.
Damn, homie stays ready. I sure wouldn't wanna catch dem hands

I forgot where, but I read that Hardy was big brothering him throughout the production, so Shia punched him and they had a little skirmuffle.

Would not surprise me. LaBeouf is legit on the streets and Hardy is European

You said it. Shia is a legit savage. Straight up cannibal.

It was reported years ago that LL Cool J beat the crap out of Jamie Foxx during the filming of Any Given Sunday. I don't see Shia beating up Tom Hardy. Thought they were buddies and Tom looks like he would trash him, but stranger things have happened.

I heard this was during the filming of Fury and they had Shia, Tom, and possibly Brad fistfight to prep them. Don't know how true it is though. He honestly does look like the crazy type and he had a weird ass childhood.

All this talk of Shai Laboof being a savage. You guys joking, or does he actually have a reputation for this?

All this talk of Shai Laboof being a savage. You guys joking, or does he actually have a reputation for this?

It's widely known and acknowledged in streetfighting circles from Liberty City to Los Angeles

Tom Hardy is a 40-year-old manlet on roids. Shia would fuck him up 100 times in 100 fights.

15087633636398.jpg

Tom Hardy is British and they fight cause they're bored. They're not quite Irish but you get the picture.

Hardy and Shia are the same height

Back