Whats the real story about Shia Labeouf fighting Tom Hardy?

Strange King

Strange Music
@Silver
Reaction score
Ive read a couple things but they seemed sketchy to me and i didnt know what to believe but the one ive heard the most is that Shia Knocked Hardy out. Anyone ever hear of this rumor?

Anyone ever hear about any other fights in hollywood on set? I think the only other one ive heard of is when Pac got kicked off Menace 2 society.

Would not surprise me. LaBeouf is legit on the streets and Hardy is European

Honestly - I think I'd rather watch Women's MMA.

Would not surprise me. LaBeouf is legit on the streets and Hardy is European

He is a tough guy then? i dont know his backstory. Ive read about him getting into drunken fights but that doesnt mean much

Labeouf is probably scary with that skitzophrenic rage. You would have to Negan his head in with a bat or shoot him to stop coming at you.

He is a tough guy then? i dont know his backstory. Ive read about him getting into drunken fights but that doesnt mean much

He will throw down and I wouldnt be surpise if he didnt swing on tom. There is a video of Tom saying it did happen and the jokes about it second laters. So hard to tell from that.

Still hard to believe Hardy was BANE.... Steroids and HGH still kicking ass since Stallone.

Yeah LaBeouf is not to be fucked with. Iron jaw and heavy hands, and he throws with bad intentions

Shia was in a Sia video. He’s a legitimate bad ass.

Shia is a lunatic and an asshole. He probaly did take a swing at Tom.

<{JustBleed}>

justdoitshia.0.0.png

VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL
<Goldie11>

It was reported years ago that LL Cool J beat the crap out of Jamie Foxx during the filming of Any Given Sunday. I don't see Shia beating up Tom Hardy. Thought they were buddies and Tom looks like he would trash him, but stranger things have happened.

Seriously tho - unless you're a service industry worker or one of his girlfriends, Shia LePoof is about as dangerous as Screech. (and yeah, at one point I thought they were the same person)

Orlando Bloom punching Justin Bieber in the face in a battle of the GOAT titans otherwise known as 'When the Earth Shook!'.

It was on the set of the underrated crime flick Lawless. The director John Hillcoat confirmed that the two got heated one day, and had to be restrained, but were separated before anything really happened. Which is probably a good thing for Shia, Hardy would likely fuck him up. The rumor about Hardy being KO'd started from Hardy himself, making a joke about the incident.

Yeah LaBeouf is not to be fucked with. Iron jaw and heavy hands, and he throws with bad intentions
And that special kind of crazy. Never fight guys with that special kind of crazy as you may just have to kill them to win.

giphy.gif

Ive read a couple things but they seemed sketchy to me and i didnt know what to believe but the one ive heard the most is that Shia Knocked Hardy out. Anyone ever hear of this rumor?

Anyone ever hear about any other fights in hollywood on set? I think the only other one ive heard of is when Pac got kicked off Menace 2 society.
Shia plus moonshine probably wasn't a good thing Hardy was still pretty buff in Lawless too. There is rumors about fights on the set of Fury where Shia punched Brad Pitt to then there is the Wolf of Walstreet where Jon Bernthal punched Jonah Hill. I'm sure Vinnie Jones probably let his gypsy rage out a few times.

shia%20alec%2006mar13%2004.jpg

you best believe he walks around ready to throw down at a moment's notice. Respect these hands or learn the hard way why he's so respected on the streets.

Shia is legit crazy. Wouldn’t surprise me if he did whoop Hardy’s ass

This deserves a mention in any Shia Labeouf thread, because it's fucking amazing

Back