Opinion What's the consensus on Ben Shapiro around here?

Watch his debate against #BLM activists and the head of the local naacp chapter...it was almost cringe worthy....

They absolutely had nothing for Shapiro...
I actually felt embarassed for the BLM reps, they had no business being in a debate with someone like Ben.

They got demolished.

The latina woman was quite good aswell.

Love the guys podcasts and he's highly intelligent.

His stance on abortion and God are my only issue. I'm surprised for a guy with such intelligence he views religion as a superior intellectual view.

My other issue is he pretends rich people aren't an issue in this country. "You're not poor because Bill Gates is rich." He says that often but you have to admit the game is set to keep hard working people from becoming rich aka student loans

I grew up basically a feminist, libtard, but I've seen, with 3rd wave feminism, BLM, SJW, etc how extreme the left wing has gotten. Their attempts at feminizing, confusing, demonizing, etc people turned me away long ago.

I don't feel white guilt, guilt for "patriarchy" (that word legit makes me roll my eyes), or for being a cis-gendered man. Be who you want to be, but don't expect me to respect you when I don't know you and you havnt earned it or call you some made up word for a gender that only exists in your mind.

I won't bow down for fear of being labeled a bigot BY bigots. Whoever expects me to can go fuck themselves.

I'm not a right winger either, I just try to stay in the middle and hear what each side has to say. I feel like it's the only way to figure out what makes the most logical sense not to take sides and just let the facts be presented.

Guys like Shapiro, Crowder, Yianopolos(sp) just destroy people with sound logic, quick thinking, facts and research.

It's almost like watching a lion play with a mouse at times, you feel almost bad and cringe at what these barely triple digit liberals have to say to counter them, but it's good fun at the same time.

Last edited:
A debate doesn't happen in front of a few thousand biased fans. I will agree Cenk lost his patience with the immature audience though.
A professional debate does not have a one sided applause button like some sitcom airing. I have a doctor as a wife that proves all my points btw!

The debate wasnt just open to conservative minded people. And their were a few times that ben had the crowd raz him.

As he does many times when ben says something triggering like when he puts the responsibility of black poverty on black people/culture.

The difference is he handles it like a grown up. He quietly waits for the crowd to come down from their temper tantrum and then he spits out facts that no libtard can refute.

Thats the difference.

Last edited:
I grew up basically a feminist, libtard, but I've seen, with 3rd wave feminism, BLM, SJW, etc how extreme the left wing has gotten. Their attempts at feminizing, confusing, demonizing, etc people turned me away long ago.

I don't feel white guilt, guilt for "patricarhy" or for being a cis-gendered man. Be who you want to be, but don't expect me to respect you when I don't know you and you havnt earned it or call you some made up word for a gender that only exists in your mind.

I won't bow down for fear of being labeled a bigot BY bigots. Whoever expects me to can go fuck themselves.

I'm not a right winger either, I just try to stay in the middle and hear what each side has to say. I feel like it's the only way to figure out what makes the most logical sense not to take sides and just let the facts be presented.

Guys like Shapiro, Crowder, Yianopolos(sp) just destroy people with sound logic, quick thinking, facts and research.

It's almost like watching a lion play with a mouse at times, you feel almost bad and cringe at what these barely triple digit liberals have to say to counter them, but it's good fun at the same time.

Except their is no middle anymore. Hell shapiro is more middle than what libtards give him credit for and he hates trump. But he is a conservative (so middle right) and right now if you are of conservative values, you are a white supremist.

The most amazing thing in the world though? Is watching libtards try and deal with a black conservative.

That concept blows their minds!

I actually felt embarassed for the BLM reps, they had no business being in a debate with someone like Ben.

They got demolished.

The latina woman was quite good aswell.

Their greatest argument was to to throw their hands up in the air in am act of supposed wonderment over bens “stupidity”

And then he slams them with hard facts and they all collectively shut up and went into depressed thoughts mode.

No joke that girl with the fro was hot though.

The debate wasnt just open to conservative minded people. And their were a few times that ben had the crowd raz him.

As he does many times when ben says something triggering like when he puts the responsibility of black poverty on black people/culture.

The difference is he handles it like a grown up. He quietly waits for the crowd to come down from their temper tantrum and then he spits out facts that no libtard can refute.

Thats the difference.
Wrong! A professional debate dosn't happen in front of cheering or booing fans. Professionals dont need affirmation after dropping a partisan talking point. Spitting out stats never wins real debate because stats are made to prove the point of the group compiling the stat making them inherently biased. What was the point of Shapiro spitting out the stat about road cost? It had absolutey nothing to do with the total amount of infrastrucrure and social services that help businesses, yet a stat made Ben seem smart in your shortsighted view?
If you portend that any argument that isn't aligned with your political party as a "libtard" idea you have lost any credible assertion to your argument.

Wrong! A professional debate dosn't happen in front of cheering or booing fans. Professionals dont need affirmation after dropping a partisan talking point. Spitting out stats never wins real debate because stats are made to prove the point of the group compiling the stat making them inherently biased. What was the point of Shapiro spitting out the stat about road cost? It had absolutey nothing to do with the total amount of infrastrucrure and social services that help businesses, yet a stat made Ben seem smart in your shortsighted view?
If you portend that any argument that isn't aligned with your political party as a "libtard" idea you have lost any credible assertion to your argument.

I'm pretty sure I'm now more stupid for having read this post.

I like him but he doesn't really do a lot to improve the flaws he points out in everyone. People like him because he matter of factly says things that most have problems not saying emotionally.

I'm pretty sure I'm now more stupid for having read this post.
Please with all your intellgence prove me wrong! Are stats not complied by humans with an agenda?
Stats are not facts they are answers to questions which are framed for a message that is biased.
Please prove me wrong!

Please with all your intellgence prove me wrong! Are stats not complied by humans with an agenda?
Stats are not facts they are answers to questions which are framed for a message that is biased.
Please prove me wrong!

Generally the stats shapiro uses are pew research polls. Pew research so far as im aware doesnt have an agenda toward ben or even conservatives. They just collect information.

Its a pretty emotional libtard ideology to simply dismiss all facts whos outcome you dont like.

but hey...i kind of want you to go through life with that idiotic mentality so please...lol...dont take my word for it.

Generally the stats shapiro uses are pew research polls. Pew research so far as im aware doesnt have an agenda toward ben or even conservatives. They just collect information.

Its a pretty emotional libtard ideology to simply dismiss all facts whos outcome you dont like.

but hey...i kind of want you to go through life with that idiotic mentality so please...lol...dont take my word for it.
Stats aren't facts are you retarded?
Who said anything about dismissing facts? I question stats and most often they are not in context or factual.
I also don't assume all liberal ideas or conservative ideas are ignorant, I weight them on individual merit.
Yours aren't looking very intelligent.

There's a very good reason they are debating college kids and not intellectuals.

Several people have posted videos in this thread and others that demonstrate that when their claims are examined in detail they are inconclusive/misleading in the best case, and false in many cases. Examples include Ben Shapiro on healthcare, Crowder on climate change.

If those three are what you'd call intellectual, you ought to do some more reading. They are youtube personalities.

You are so emotional. I would wager their is a gif somewhere on the internet of you crying over trump!

You aren't smart enough or close enough to me to register any emotions.

Ben Shapiro seems to thrive when he's giving lectures, and then fielding questions from 19 year olds. But really, what Harvard educated Lawyer would not be able to do that?

I'd like to see Ben Shapiro debate people who are also highly educated professionals who debate for a living. Right now he is a bit of a can crusher.

Back