Opinion What's the consensus on Ben Shapiro around here?

Ben Shapiro seems to thrive when he's giving lectures, and then fielding questions from 19 year olds. But really, what Harvard educated Lawyer would not be able to do that?

I'd like to see Ben Shapiro debate people who are also highly educated professionals who debate for a living. Right now he is a bit of a can crusher.

Well to be fair, he's doing us all a service by confronting those kids with different ideas and posing an argument to their most fucked up beliefs and ideologies...

But he will be debating Harris this month regarding religion. I see him losing that one though.

Last edited:
I though shapiro was a good dude until I saw his video on net neutrality. Very uninformed and he made a lot of general or incorrect statements. Most of his other debates are pretty good though.

I though shapiro was a good dude until I saw his video on net neutrality. Very uninformed and he made a lot of general or incorrect statements. Most of his other debates are pretty good though.

I also don't agree with him about religion. It's ok to not agree with every single talking point.

Well to be fair, he's doing us all a service by confronting those kids with different ideas and posing an argument to their most fucked up beliefs and ideologies...

But he will be debating Harris this month regarding religion. I see him losing that one though.

That's good, I'd be interested in seeing him debating with another solid debater. I understand what you're saying about him telling college kids what he believes they need to hear, but I think it'd be more useful if he debated at these colleges instead of lecturing and fielding questions.

That's good, I'd be interested in seeing him debating with another solid debater. I understand what you're saying about him telling college kids what he believes they need to hear, but I think it'd be more useful if he debated at these colleges instead of lecturing and fielding questions.

I'm sure he would love to debate any of the college professors. Unfortunatley he's barely able to even lecture and field questions right now because Antifa is causing so much of a ruckus at his events, it drums up security costs and the college then wants to shut the event down.

Cause ya know...the jew is obviously a nazi!

1600x900

tariq-nasheed-tariqnasheed-follow-suspected-white-supremacist-ben-shapiro-who-27732772.png

lol...oh libtards...when will you grow up?

There's a very good reason they are debating college kids and not intellectuals.

Several people have posted videos in this thread and others that demonstrate that when their claims are examined in detail they are inconclusive/misleading in the best case, and false in many cases. Examples include Ben Shapiro on healthcare, Crowder on climate change.

If those three are what you'd call intellectual, you ought to do some more reading. They are youtube personalities.
THey debate more than just college kids.

But I'll have to look deeper, I've only been following these guys for a short while, so I'm open to seeing them meet their match, so far it's been kind of boring with how easy they can dismantle things so.

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll keep it in mind.

Well you keep responding so it's working.

Ohhhh...are you trying to trap me? I dunno what to do now!

While this comment wasn't really respond worthy, I feel like if I don't respond am I suggesting that up till now "you got me triggered"? But if I do respond...am I still a puppet to your lame attempts at trolling???

What to do, what to do?

Here's a picture of a frog. Think long and hard about it!

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

They already did. It was a live show. It's just not uploaded yet

They already did. It was a live show. It's just not uploaded yet

I'm a yuge fan of Harris as well. He's more middle left, Ben is middle right. They agree on allot of issues except religion.

I can't wait to see how this goes.

Sam is a smooth talkin bad ass.

Ohhhh...are you trying to trap me? I dunno what to do now!

While this comment wasn't really respond worthy, I feel like if I don't respond am I suggesting that up till now "you got me triggered"? But if I do respond...am I still a puppet to your lame attempts at trolling???

What to do, what to do?

Here's a picture of a frog. Think long and hard about it!

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

Racist spotted.

Reported.

I'm a yuge fan of Harris as well. He's more middle left, Ben is middle right. They agree on allot of issues except religion.

I can't wait to see how this goes.

Sam is a smooth talkin bad ass.

They disagree on a lot of stuff. Sam isn't nearly as right as Shapiro. Also I think Shapiro is a piece of shit. A profiteer of the current political divide nothing more.

I'm sure he would love to debate any of the college professors. Unfortunatley he's barely able to even lecture and field questions right now because Antifa is causing so much of a ruckus at his events, it drums up security costs and the college then wants to shut the event down.

1600x900

tariq-nasheed-tariqnasheed-follow-suspected-white-supremacist-ben-shapiro-who-27732772.png

See, I think people like Tariq Nasheed are as ridiculous as as you do. But I would not even know that they exist if their tweets were not posted on sherdog by people who hate him.

I feel like there is a real world that most of us live in where none of this affects us at all. I go to work, I pay my mortgage, my girl and I have fun with whatever extra money we have, and we enjoy our time as best we can. Everything seems okay to me.

Then I sign onto this website and people would lead me to believe that our civilization is falling apart, just torn to shreds by "Nazis" and "libtards" and whatever seems popular at the moment. I guess I am somewhat in the minority in that I believe things are going to be just fine.

But anyways, we'll see how Shapiro does in there with a guy who's experienced. It's a shame Hitchens isn't around.

1600x900

Those people are not liberals. They do not support liberal principles. They are marxist cunts.

Back