Opinion What's the consensus on Ben Shapiro around here?

Why do you seem like a giant prick?

And im not wrong. Get enough cat people going and the libtards will have us install public kitty litters everywhere.

And doctors will encourage us to pet these freaks when greeting hello.

Because libtards are that fucking stupid

That's why. Just like you'd think I was a prick if I said things like that about conservative Christians.

But libtards are that fucking stupid.

They operate on feelings not facts.

In your own words you think their might actually be something wrong that needs and should be investigated regarding trans people and instead our liberal government, and liberal media with liberal schools have decided instead to bend societies norms to accommodate what very well may be a mental disorder.

I believe it's a very accurate statement that if more people identified as cats, liberals would have our society bend over by installing public litter boxes everywhere.

And yes that's a bad thing. Only slightly more terrible then allowing anyone to use any washroom they want to identify with.

That's stupid. Should not be encouraged.

Confusing kids at an early age that gender is fluid is asinine.

Left unchecked, liberals would have our society watered down to grey walls for fear of offending anyone by committing to any one color. (that's a metaphor)

And for the record. I'm not christian and my values fall right of middle. (note the word middle)

I don't think your a prick, but I sure as hell hope you are not a libtard.

:)

That's fucking hilarious considering conservative Christians deny the science of evolution, origins of the universe, sex and gender, and climate change.

The only fucking idiots who go off feelings are conservative Christians, the dumbest fucks of all.

In your own words you think their might actually be something wrong that needs and should be investigated regarding trans people and instead our liberal government, and liberal media with liberal schools have decided instead to bend societies norms to accommodate what very well may be a mental disorder.

Again, Christian conservatives are the only fucking idiots who go off feelings here. Liberals go with the findings of the scientific and medical community.

I believe it's a very accurate statement that if more people identified as cats, liberals would have our society bend over by installing public litter boxes everywhere.

I believe it's very accurate that you just said something incredibly fucking retarded.

And yes that's a bad thing. Only slightly more terrible then allowing anyone to use any washroom they want to identify with.

No. Telling kids if they don't believe your fairy tale about God and Jesus then they'll burn in hell for eternity is bad. Letting people piss in the bathroom of the gender they identify as is a non-problem.

Left unchecked, liberals would have our society watered down to grey walls for fear of offending anyone by committing to any one color. (that's a metaphor)

Again, retarded. You clearly don't get what being on the left is about.

And for the record. I'm not christian and my values fall right of middle. (note the word middle)

I don't think you understand what liberalism actually is.

That's fucking hilarious considering conservative Christians deny the science of evolution, origins of the universe, sex and gender, and climate change.

The only fucking idiots who go off feelings are conservative Christians, the dumbest fucks of all.

I'm not christian. (neither is Shaprio, btw) I don't deny the science of evolution. the origins of the universe is still being figured out, sex and gender are the same thing. Climate change is real. What's causing it is what's under debate.

Again, Christian conservatives are the only fucking idiots who go off feelings here. Liberals go with the findings of the scientific and medical community.

Again. Not Christian. Just middle right. And maybe you should watch some Shapiro videos to see how emotional people get when he starts spewing facts? I find it incredibly disturbing just how emotional and irrational the students at premier schools like Berkeley have become.

I believe it's very accurate that you just said something incredibly fucking retarded.

I think you are getting emotional. lol.

No. Telling kids if they don't believe your fairy tale about God and Jesus then they'll burn in hell for eternity is bad. Letting people piss in the bathroom of the gender they identify as is a non-problem.

Gender is not about god. Gender fluidity is something not meant for little kids. Little kids shouldn't be faced with thinking about such things. Especially an idiotic concept like a man can magically become a woman!

Again, retarded. You clearly don't get what being on the left is about.

I think you are getting emotional again.

I don't think you understand what liberalism actually is.

- open borders
- gender fluidity
- everyone is a victim
- safe spaces
- sanctuary cities
- gun control
- pro choice

just a few libtard ideas I don't personally agree with. I don't disagree with everything. (that's why I'm more middle right)

Calm down little buddy. You'll live longer.

How do I know I am a libtard? I don't want to be one.

Never. But I do make people cry.

So does trump.

DisastrousDarkEland-small.gif

hillary-clinton-supporters-crying.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hillary-supporters-crying-AP-640x480.jpg

democratscry.jpg

liberal-tears252-1.jpg

http://college.usatoday.com/2016/11...ng-support-to-students-after-trumps-election/

giphy.gif

Hes a well spoken dork who rehearsed every debate topic he took part in.

<Dany07>

Hes a well spoken dork who rehearsed every debate topic he took part in.

You are confusing research for rehearse. Although I'm sure that when you do a tour to guest speak at libtards schools, saying the same talking points could sound rehearsed.

Same old memes
Same old gifs
Same old jokes

When will Trumptards get new material? Same old shit even after Trump continues to crash and burn. Very low energy. Sad!

The crying hasnt stopped.

Just watch some of the protests by libtards at berkely and the like and watch the ignorance as they try to shut down and protest shapiros guest lecture because they believe a jew is a nazi supremist...

Lol!

Jew...

...is a nazi!

Libtards!

Same old memes
Same old gifs
Same old jokes

When will Trumptards get new material? Same old shit even after Trump continues to crash and burn. Very low energy. Sad!

<puh-lease75>

The crying hasnt stopped.

Just watch some of the protests by libtards at berkely and the like and watch the ignorance as they try to shut down and protest shapiros guest lecture because they believe a jew is a nazi supremist...

Lol!

Jew...

...is a nazi!

Libtards!

That is one of the funniest things I've see over and over again. They accuse Ben of being a alt-right white nationalist even though he is highly targeted by the alt-right lol. Maybe voting should be brought up to age 24 or higher unless in the military.

That is one of the funniest things I've see over and over again. They accuse Ben of being a alt-right white nationalist even though he is highly targeted by the alt-right lol. Maybe voting should be brought up to age 24 or higher unless in the military.

I think peoples main complaint (from this thread at least) about BS is that he's just intellectually as deep as a puddle and would be more interested in seeing him doing something more challenging than debating college kids and pandering to his narrow minded audience.

I don't think anyone thinks he's stupid in the traditional sense.

Back