What's the best place for a 30+ year old man to pick-up a 18 or 19 year old woman?

Dive bars, libraries and speaking engagements.

18-19 y.o's at dive bars are generally more open about the men they're willing to shag. Younger girls at libraries and speaking engagements tend to think of themselves as open-minded and less superficial so age will matter less.

But if you're 30, 18-19 y.o. really should be in your wheelhouse almost everywhere assuming you don't look like hot garbage.

The average 20 year old male in academia is a complete pussy so i can totally see this being a successful endeavour.

This is something I was taking note of just recently. Most of these dudes in college, but not all, are totally awkward. If they aren't dealing with identity crisis, they're just quiet and miserable.

Whole Foods and coffee shops

Anywhere you see an 18 19, what you dont know how to talk?

I find it a bit strange to stop a young person as they're walking on the side-splitting or something. Besides, I find be most of them have on headphones. I dunno.

I don't have an issue talking with people, although I do admit and generally don't give a damn about stranger lives. Lol. I guess that's a big problem! I'm also kind of eceentric now. Lastly, I just haven't spoken to anyone under 25 in a long time. I mean, I don't count teens taking my fast food order or while shopping...

Ps: It might also be I'm not as forward aggressive as I use to be. Ever since about 27/28 I've been depressed. Kind of only "beat it" recently and thus would like to get some regular barely legal pussy on the regular to embrace this beautiful life anew.

Find all the girls who weren't interested in me during high school because I wasn't over 25. Well, if you have a time machine.

Or just enroll in a local community college and fit in with all the young ones.

bundy030a.jpg

" ....hey where can i find some young women..."

I recently learned the age of consent is actually 16 and not 18...
God save us all.

I recently learned the age of consent is actually 16 and not 18...
God save us all.
Youre a strange fucker, ain’t cha?

Find em that young at prom, you sick bastard.

If you are 30 or above what difference will there really be if they are early 20s instead of 18-19?

A girl in her 20s might date an older guy but that 18/19 year old is going to get some serious shit if they date much older than say 25. Most guys her age just got their first car meanwhile your friends are likely getting married and having kids.

22 and whatever age is fine though a 6 or so year gap for adults seems to be preferred (E.g I’ll get a lot of 21 year old tinder matches but comparatively less 18-20/26-27 matches, and I’m 27 with my tinder search age range 18-27).

Get on Tinder. Set the age range to 18-19. Swipe right on every single one.

That's how I do it.

If you are 30 or above what difference will there really be if they are early 20s instead of 18-19?

A girl in her 20s might date an older guy but that 18/19 year old is going to get some serious shit if they date much older than say 25. Most guys her age just got their first car meanwhile your friends are likely getting married and having kids.

22 and whatever age is fine though a 6 or so year gap for adults seems to be preferred (E.g I’ll get a lot of 21 year old tinder matches but comparatively less 18-20/26-27 matches, and I’m 27 with my tinder search age range 18-27).

18 and 19 has that youthful baby fat and the whole they're just legal mental thing that makes it feel forbidden and perverted. <NoneOfMy> or at least they did before I learned about this age of consent thing.<{ohyeah}> I don't think I'd ever been able to seriously go after 16 year old though. Italegal, but goddamn it seems wrong.

I think those kinds of situations happen organically to men who have managed to get to place in their life where they've had time to get their shit well together yet have stayed unmarried.

If you go looking for it you're definitely come off a little creepy and possibly become the subject of a #metoo tweet.

Find a job where you have the ability to approve or deny subprime loans.

I'm drowning is ass at the moment.

Community college and universities playa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back