What's the best place for a 30+ year old man to pick-up a 18 or 19 year old woman?

Backpacking always serves me well. I'm 35, by the way. Shitloads of single girls and there's always a few who prefer the older guy over the stereotypical 21yr old dude in a vest shotgunning beers.
I'm staying at a guesthouse full of young foreign travelers who want to party. I have a chance!
<{danawhoah}>
My friend and I are probably going to be older than everybody by at least a decade.

I'm staying at a guesthouse full of young foreign travelers who want to party. I have a chance!
<{danawhoah}>
My friend and I are probably going to be older than everybody by at least a decade.

Basically, the key (IMO) is just make sure you don't venture into creepy/dirty older man territory! There is quite a fine line I reckon, it's sometimes hard to toe that line but I usually do alright. I'm back in the mixer in 2 weeks, going to Cuba to backpack for 2wks, hopefully i'll snag another notch or two on the ol' bedpost!

I think online dating services :) I have been using some like secret benefits and I have dated a couple of young girls from there. Maybe you will find this dating service interesting to you too. What do you think?

Last edited:
I'm 31 now and talking to anyone in their early 20s or younger feels like a real chore.

Really though I find women very unpredictable in terms of age/maturity, theres an upwards curve but many are a good deal more mature by their early 20's than men of the same age, probably part of reason many aim older.

I can imagine most women that age probably aren't terribly interested in 30+ year old dudes.

Disguise yourself as a high schooler.

Back