What's the best place for a 30+ year old man to pick-up a 18 or 19 year old woman?

Filipino girls like western men

Fuck man why ? At 30-35 you should still be able to pick up someone in their mid 20's

Yep, at 40 years old you have 19 year old chicks trying to flirt with you and they can't tell how old you really are.

Some people age horribly though, or they're just ugly

Yep, at 40 years old you have 19 year old chicks trying to flirt with you and they can't tell how old you really are. They're all morons, and that's the last thing you want in your life.

Some people age horribly though, or they're just ugly

Just have a wank. You'll feel better after

Backpacking always serves me well. I'm 35, by the way. Shitloads of single girls and there's always a few who prefer the older guy over the stereotypical 21yr old dude in a vest shotgunning beers.

There as opening as USA gymnastics team doctor.

Don’t tell my old lady, but the thing I miss most about being young is young pussy.

Have a department lead from a second shift at my place of business. He’s late 40’s f@ck ugly and he married a 17 year old from the Phillipines. Pic of the happily married couple looks like a creepy ass smiling grandpa with his interracial granddaughter. Oh yeah and he wanted his daughters permission for whatever reason who was 19 at the time. Each his own though

Don't fucking do it. Unless you are desperate to raise a child. Because that is all they are at that age.

It’s still that way when they are older. They are just bitchier children.

I'm 31 now and talking to anyone in their early 20s or younger feels like a real chore.

Back