Whats so cringeworthy about El Cucuy?

I see it on here all the time, but I dont really get it. Im an Aussie so maybe something isn't translating?
His trash talk isn't that great but I've really cringed at him at all.

Asking a guy who is in a custody battle "where his kid at" while drunk

Then being confronted about it next day and asking him again, "where you kid at?"

....ouch

He's awesome. Someone people don't like him because he's so different than the norm. He has no camp. Wear sunglasses inside. Does 80s memes and break-dances. He's like ultimate misanthrope outside cage and especially inside it.

If you’ve followed since TUF you’d know that’s not his persona. Tony went completely WWE around the time Conor’s star was rising. He has gotten better at it but its still fake.

I like Ferg he´s great but he was about to get doomed when he got "so much cock". He knows what´s up. Cállate Cábron!
Lunch_TOny_Ferguson_1.00_00_58_00.Still001.jpg

Last edited:
He just tries so hard to talk trash so, so, so poorly...

He’s a vampire looking dork with his sunglasses that he’s always rocking even indoors and at night. Funny looking hairline as well which the sunglasses make worse.

Kickass fighter though.

Love him me, he is bat sh*t crazy and he doesn't care. Legend and the real Champ

25-1

source.gif

Nothing cringe in my book about the man he brings it all the time and says what he feels nothing cringe about that...

Tony is one of my favorite fighters in the UFC, but if you dont think he is cringeworthy then, you are cringeworthy urself

I think he's got very lovely elbows. He can wear a thousand shades or fell-into-the-woodchipper haircuts for all i care. He delivers in what is essential, and then some.

Nothing really, other than the fact he's p4p ugliest guy in the UFC.

Size difference in that clip is so shocking
Very true! Tony waited like 30 seconds before he decided to stand up to Werdum and face him. Obviously only after that guy from the company showed up to separate them.
fabricio-werdum-tony-ferguson.png

Last edited:
Back