Whats so cringeworthy about El Cucuy?

Why do you care if he's "ugly"
You trying to bang him? Pretty gay to say something like that.
And if you are gay (likely) then who gives a shite? I bet you have Sage's poster on your wall.
And I dont think he's dumb, he's just singularly focused on fighting/training.

I didn't say I cared. I just answered the question about why he was thought to be cringey.

Nothing really, other than the fact he's p4p ugliest guy in the UFC.

If you're worried about looks, I think football (soccer) is more your thing sweetheart:

cristiano-ronaldo.jpg

Tferg is one of the best things going in the UFC right now.

Quit giving a bad name to aussies, TS.

As a fellow Australian im proud to say you're full of shit and "el cuckooey" is cringy af

Why do you care if he's "ugly"
You trying to bang him? Pretty gay to say something like that.
And if you are gay (likely) then who gives a shite? I bet you have Sage's poster on your wall.
And I dont think he's dumb, he's just singularly focused on fighting/training.

Ugly man detected

ITT: A shit ton of people who literally don't know what the word cringe means and are just repeating ad nauseum a word they heard in the last 6 months on social media.
1521225953268.jpg

Noooooo...
Just when I was liking you.. not ladyboy Ronaldo.

If you had Bernardo Silva or David or kdb or kun..then that's fine..
Not him though..

Noooooo...
Just when I was liking you.. not ladyboy Ronaldo.

If you had Bernardo Silva or David or kdb or kun..then that's fine..
Not him though..

B...b...but just look at that smooth face...how can you possibly resist that?

He is like CB Dolloway, in terms of smirk and suave, but also a dork.

Who do you think make those claims? Nerds with little to none sosial skills.

They need a target to fire on. So they choose tony ferguson. Because he got the balls to be himself.

I think the cringe with Tony is pretty obvious but with him it doesn't really bother me, I have no idea why. Maybe it's because he's a great fighter? Maybe because it subconsciously feels right for him to be cringy? Is it because his persona is meant to be cringy? I don't know - all I know is that Tony being cringy doesn't irritate me while I find cringy dudes like Kevin Lee and Colby and their act annoying as shit.

Is there some law against wearing sunglasses indoors?
Yes, under the national "Anti-douchebag act" passed by Congress a few years ago. Tony is from California and as we know, California has a rich history of challenging federal law (immigration, drug laws). California has the highest conentration of douchebags per capita in the entire western hemisphere, and Tony is clearly a product of his environment.

Back