Whats so cringeworthy about El Cucuy?

Yes, under the national "Anti-douchebag act" passed by Congress a few years ago. Tony is from California and as we know, California has a rich history of challenging federal law (immigration, drug laws). California has the highest conentration of douchebags per capita in the entire western hemisphere, and Tony is clearly a product oh his environment.

fk off m8

{<jimmies}

Haha I would not bet on this fight. I would probably give a slight edge to Khabib, but I think even he doesn't fully understand what he's in for. Both legit warriors.
Word bruv. I am leaning towards Khalabib, that wrestling Dagestan style is some scary stuff. Cucuy does have BJJ skills off his back but I just don't know lol.

Word bruv. I am leaning towards Khalabib, that wrestling Dagestan style is some scary stuff. Cucuy does have BJJ skills off his back but I just don't know lol.

Best of luck to you if you decide to put some cash down homie.

I think its the guys mission to talk so much weird shit nobody knows what the fook is going on anymore.

If you arent cool and well spoken by nature, its actually quite genius.

fk off m8

{<jimmies}
Let's fuck off together.....
original.gif

Personally I don’t see it either...

Respect a man who is true to himself and speaks with conviction... and IMO he literally believes everything that comes out of his mouth.

Truth be known he actually scares most Sherdoggets and that’s why he’s a target for criticism on these boards.

I think he is projecting his persona in interviews and such. I'd be willing to bet he's not such a cringeworthy dude normally. I think he likes to be a bit of a heel in the pagentry of the events.

His persona, his act, he's corny, he tries way too hard, the idiotic sunglasses he wears all the time, the gremlin ears...

I really dont think its an act. Hes just weird

I am a fan of all the whacky shit he does.

If you can't tell what's cringe worthy and corny about Tony then you most likely are...Tony and Colby are neck an neck

He's a douche and I like it. The world needs more realness. I guess I'm kind've a douche myself. I can't help it.

Watch/listen to him for 5 minutes...McNuggets was seriously what he came up with?? Awesome fighter though

Back