Whats best strategy Miocic should use for the fight with African monster Ngannou?

xDogá

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'll summarize with a picture what I think he should do when they close the cage against the Predator.
342ECF9100000578-0-image-a-30_1463287147957.jpg

Plant a land mine and pray.

Bar brawl type of fight

Haymaker after Haymaker with no defense

May the best man win

Tap when round 1 starts and save his life

WRESTLE

Stipe has Collegiate wrestling accolades.

If he can put Ngannou on his back, he takes away his stand-up leverage.

Shoot for a takedown while faking a glove touch. If they Bang. Stipe goes to sleep. #HEADCLEANOFF !!!

Chapstick poison. When they touch gloves give a smooch.

Just knock him out standing, or gnp.

Well, we can rule out clinching and swinging wildly at Ngannou.

Properly setting up lead attacks and avoiding wild exchanges are a must against Ngannou. He can hurt you with either hand and can throw them from different levels.

We haven’t seen what happens when Ngannou gets hit flush, when he gets flustered, or when he is in later rounds.

This fight could be pretty good.

Two ways:
1-Adopt Blaydes style and improve on it.
2-Be technical ,namely using jabs and kicks and avoid brawling in the pocket at all costs.

Practice his submissions and pray.

Use the jab, keep his distance using footwork, tie up when in close and grind, dont get lazy or stupid on the inside and test Ngannous cardio

Fight strategy I believe is to get this man into the deepest waters you can; how will he react when lying on the bottom for a long time, how will he react in a 5 round fight as there is a lot of muscle mass there that needs lots of oxygen to drive forward, how will he chase a moving target, how does a 3rd or 4th round Ngannou behave as opposed to one who dispatches foes in the first 2 minutes or so. No question of his power as that is documented but the greatest fighters will take you out of your comfort zone quickly with an outstanding game plan. And they all can be knocked out Mr. Foreman said to Muhammad Ali said the "Rumble in the JUNGLE".

Patiently time his takedowns, Ngannou is a huge guy so I can't see him having the greatest cardio so drag him through deep waters.

Back