Whats best strategy Miocic should use for the fight with African monster Ngannou?

What do you mean, "you people?!"

Are you one of then?

If you are then:
Every single one of those dudes got the same hype for the same stupid reasons.
Black
Powerful
Punches hard
Put someone to sleep

Every single one of then got derailed by a well rounded fighter.

But do they learn?

Nooo.

fight defensively for the first 3 rds and then take him out rds 4 and 5. i dont think neganou has the stamina to go 5 rds and he throws punches w/the intent to decapitate.

Pray that someone tells Ngannou that it's white boy day on the day of the fight and then hope that Ngannou doesn't knock him out too bad.

Ngannou Era has begun.

Swang & Bang until you drop.

fake a big right hand and then shoot the fastest, hardest, most desperation fueled double leg of his life.

to be fair, everyone is super terrified of Francis because he does punch like a fucking monster, but Stipe himself has NO lack of power. hes shown some incredible 1 punch KO's against more high level fights than Francis has yet. Stipe is also a golden gloves boxer. He had more striking skill, but if Francis touches him hes dead.

You could say the exact same thing reversed though. If Stipe lands his shot first, francis will go down.

Theres never been a fight where the winner was more rooted in who lands first more than this fight.

Stipe should do what Cain did to Cigano in 2 and 3 fight

Firstly, he shouldn't employ kicks with no set up since Francis will most probably respond well with instantaneous upstairs shots. Secondly, he shouldn't get into wild exchanges.

3_medium_medium.gif

Big no-no against Francis.

Footwork and counters...i was stumped econoreem suddenly fought in the pocket...my only conclusion is reem felt nganous strength in the clinch and panicked..reem got big boyed on the fence

fake a big right hand and then shoot the fastest, hardest, most desperation fueled double leg of his life.

to be fair, everyone is super terrified of Francis because he does punch like a fucking monster, but Stipe himself has NO lack of power. hes shown some incredible 1 punch KO's against more high level fights than Francis has yet. Stipe is also a golden gloves boxer. He had more striking skill, but if Francis touches him hes dead.

You could say the exact same thing reversed though. If Stipe lands his shot first, francis will go down.

Theres never been a fight where the winner was more rooted in who lands first more than this fight.
What if Francis eats Stipe's shots like Roy did?

I'll summarize with a picture what I think he should do when they close the cage against the Predator.
View attachment 309291

Wow.

Sherdog is really setting up NGannou for an epic fall if he fails against Stipe.

Either that, or a grand crowning for the 'African monster'.

"A congenital heart defect has apparently felled Tatum moments before he could step into the ring..."

CCFxUQAWIAAKGRF.jpg

He should... (wait for it) ...
<{JustBleed}>

Back