Whatever happened to Alan Belcher?

It's said that some tree stump paid to have him assassinated.

More at 11

Could be worse

method%3Dget%26s%3Dalan-belcher-07-06-12-8-7-6-98.jpg

*Credit to original shooper

giphy.gif

Little known fact: A well liked sherdogger (Kansas) died on here a few years ago, in a car accident. People were sad about it. Alan Belcher contacted me behind the scenes, and offered to donate money & do a seminar video or something on here as a charity to raise money for his funeral services & the family he left behind. I ran it up the ladder, and it was going to happen, but then the widow replied back to us that they were all set for money, Kansas did well for his family and also had a good life insurance plan, and that charity should go to someone who really needed it. So we thanked Alan Belcher for the offer, and that was it, almost no one knows about it. Great guy.
ya but

/
99% of portrait tattoos are bad but there some great/amazing ones out there.

enhanced-buzz-13811-1387388454-0.jpg

willie-nelson2.jpg

Baby-Portrait-Tattoo-Ideas.jpg

I agree with that statement, fully. Most of them are pretty bad but....
There are some amazing portrait tattoos, I guess we'll call them the 1%'ers.
For example the ones you posted ARE AMAZING. The detail on the Willie Nelson one is INSANE.
But I can't recall EVER seeing a single portrait tattoo IN PERSON that are even HALF as good as those 3. Only place I ever see that, is the internet, like I said... 1% 'ers

Belcher got canned but he competed with the current MW champ in Bisping lol

Fetty Wap = Rapper with one eye.
Alan Belcher retired ironically because of his eyes condition after facing Fetty Bisping.
the end.

Thank you the way they were saying it was like fetty wap meant getting your eye knocked out or something.

I get what you mean bro. Like "Molly Wopped" and many OTHER variations....
they must be a teenager or something... every generation just gets more dumbed down an ignorant...They're Sheep. Sheeple.

and mentioning Fetty Wap....
fetty-wap-eye-closeup.png

.....WELL, SORRY KIDDOS. LOVE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE! Slick Rick and Bushwick Bill were both doing it before Fetty was even an itch in his daddies pants....

Slick Rick:
slick-rick-4.jpg

And Bushwick Bill was not only just a ONE EYE'd rapper from getting shot in the face, but he was a ONE EYE'D MIDGET RAPPER. He was even SO GANGSTER that he was SHOT IN THE FACE THROUGH THE EYE, AT THE HOSPITAL TAKING PICTURES OF IT .... AND THE GETO BOYS MADE IT THERE ALBUM COVER.... Fuck out of here with Fetty Wap....damn kids....

music_feature1-3_18.jpg

bushwick-bill-09.jpg

Probably. I wouldn't have even guessed it was supposed to be Cash. I only know it because he told us lol

Yeah I remember when I saw it for the FIRST time YEARS ago now, I thought it was an Elvis tattoo...(When he got older and had gained some weight)

He's a black belt under Helio "Soneca".

Both my coaches are black belts under Helio "Soneca".

So we're lineage bros...

There was a thread while back that showed he been lifting and getting swole as fuck he mustve been 230

Belchers moniker really fit him, talent. he had so much talent. The guy had sick looking standup and his guard game was on fuckingpoint. totally underrated on the ground. However with that being said, he fell short where his talent didnt win him the fights he should have won. he seems like an awesome guy, that story that petey revealed just showed what a nice human being that guy is. Always have been a fan of his.

The Bisping eye poke was one of the deeper ones I've seen in recent times. Really was a shame we lost Belcher cuz of it. He'd never have been a champ, but he was a damn solid chin checker to see if the up-and-comers were ready for the big time.

Little known fact: A well liked sherdogger (Kansas) died on here a few years ago, in a car accident. People were sad about it. Alan Belcher contacted me behind the scenes, and offered to donate money & do a seminar video or something on here as a charity to raise money for his funeral services & the family he left behind. I ran it up the ladder, and it was going to happen, but then the widow replied back to us that they were all set for money, Kansas did well for his family and also had a good life insurance plan, and that charity should go to someone who really needed it. So we thanked Alan Belcher for the offer, and that was it, almost no one knows about it. Great guy.
Fantastic, much respect to him. Thanks for sharing that.

War Belcher!!!

always wanted to see and chung go at it.

Back