Shoop The time Alan Belcher almost killed me

@Buff this thread has your best work since the Incredulous Cormier megathread. <Lmaoo>
Monica.

<Oku04>

I didn't really get involved with the incredulous tbh... I was never good with gifs... My 3 best were Sleeping Overeem, appendix, and @BoxerMaurits and Overeem imo... This one has been awesome fun though... I like Sherbro threads the most.

All respect to @IBeLurkin for posting it... Its been glorious!

Last edited:
Monica.

<Oku04>

I didn't really get involved with the incredulous tbh... I was never good with gifs... My 3 best were Sleeping Overeem, appendix, and @BoxerMaurits and Overeem imo... This one has been awesome fun though... I like Sherbro threads the most.

All respect to @IBeLurkin for posting it... Its been glorious!
I've been sharing this shit with the people who were there that night with me, and they are loving it.

Good shit, I only wish I posted it earlier so BWR could have shooped me as well.
<BWR01>

Picsart-24-02-22-23-32-03-275.jpg
Lmao🤣

I've been sharing this shit with the people who were there that night with me, and they are loving it.

Good shit, I only wish I posted it earlier so BWR could have shooped me as well.
<BWR01>
BWR Bless... He'd have bashed out some classics for this one. You could always rely on him.

@Arqueto has definitely stepped to the plate though... The Swayze gif was sublime... He keeps BWRs fire burning strong.

Never!!!

You and me are sherdogs Iceman and Maverick...

XedlfvtiYgrGByude7.webp

Anthony Pettis homie just made a decent thread.

Realised I forgot to tag you on that one, hence the confusion.
Lol, I guess we made eye contact sir🤣

You mean @TacticalTijs thread?

Lol, I guess we made eye contact sir🤣

You mean @TacticalTijs thread?
This thread is sherdog legend

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/my-friends-say-i-looked-like-anthony-pettis.2896581/

gYmKI2A.png

Back