Shoop The time Alan Belcher almost killed me

Picsart-24-02-22-23-32-03-275.jpg
That's glorious, lmao! [<dunn]

Sometimes the images simply don't show for a lot of people when they're uploaded as attachments onto the site. I've had no issues when uploading onto imgur and directly linking the URL onto a post.

Here, I reuploaded it for you, hopefully it shows! @Myrddin Wild did an awesome job, can't let it go to waste.

iMmiiI8.jpeg
Thank you Bro~
l@nd0
I'll load it into imgur tomorrow & edit that in.

Strange how quirky computer uploads got all of a sudden. Everything seemed fine once "teh great Sherdog reset of 2023" was ironed out. They musta done something different lately that's fooking things oop.

Sometimes the images simply don't show for a lot of people when they're uploaded as attachments onto the site. I've had no issues when uploading onto imgur and directly linking the URL onto a post.

Here, I reuploaded it for you, hopefully it shows! @Myrddin Wild did an awesome job, can't let it go to waste.

iMmiiI8.jpeg
You're the man!

Thank you Bro~
l@nd0
I'll load it into imgur tomorrow & edit that in.

Strange how quirky computer uploads got all of a sudden. Everything seemed fine once "teh great Sherdog reset of 2023" was ironed out. They musta done something different lately that's fooking things oop.
That's true now that you mention it! After 'teh great reset', I remember there being a lot of issues with images not loading and our guy @Gio putting in some serious overtime to get everything fixed, including attachments.

I'm no expert, but maybe it's related to the fact that the attachments are hosted directly on Sherdog servers? As more and more attachments start pooling up and more users view them simultaniously, the more everything involving them deteriorates due to higher and higher bandwidth requirements? Not sure why I felt the need to type that out, but I did.

<Fedor23>

The functionality of being able to just copypaste images directly from HDD onto a post was an absolute luxury, hope it gets sorted out eventually!

That's true now that you mention it! After 'teh great reset', I remember there being a lot of issues with images not loading and our guy @Gio putting in some serious overtime to get everything fixed, including attachments.

I'm no expert, but maybe it's related to the fact that the attachments are hosted directly on Sherdog servers? As more and more attachments start pooling up and more users view them simultaniously, the more everything involving them deteriorates due to higher and higher bandwidth requirements? Not sure why I felt the need to type that out, but I did.

<Fedor23>

The functionality of being able to just copypaste images directly from HDD onto a post was an absolute luxury, hope it gets sorted out eventually!
I spent a good 10 minutes trying to find a link for a gif in my original reply to you, that the sherdog posting AI would accept, and just couldn't get it done so I just gave up.

Maybe I'm a dinosaur, but I don't think I'm wrong in saying it was so much easier before.

I spent a good 10 minutes trying to find a link for a gif in my original reply to you, that the sherdog posting AI would accept, and just couldn't get it done so I just gave up.

Maybe I'm a dinosaur, but I don't think I'm wrong in saying it was so much easier before.
I don't trust uploading pics to sherdog anymore, so I put them on Imgbb.com , and haven't had any problems with my own stuff since.

@Gio is the master of this kind of thing.

Thread delivered.

Love how this became a classic 'hijack & shoop' thread like how shoops are originally done back then. Props @IBeLurkin for bringing in good fun (and to @Buff for getting things rollin') especially as we welcome the new year. You're a sherdog legend now TS.

200.gif
kim-jong-un.gif

Alan is 6'2, you're about 5'9. Please stop lurking on Sherdog, you manlet

He does have an awesome hairline though, however his standing position next to Belcher is off the charts effeminate. I prescribe bare minimum high dose TRT and height lengthening surgery to continue posting.

Last edited:
He does have an awesome hairline though, however his standing position next to Belcher is off the charts effeminate. I prescribe bare minimum high dose TRT and height lengthening surgery to continue posting.
Hard to tell, but my left arm is actually hanging up around his shoulder, but he's so much bigger than I am that it fucked up my stance 😂. High dose TRT does sound like a good idea tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back