What would you do with Conor's money

dont think about money you dont have

only leads to sadness

Get back to being an alcoholic. Probably would still stick to bottom shelf shit too.

He's got about $30M at a minimum.

What would you do with that kind of money?!

Personally I pay off my house and then buy a house in Steamboat Springs, CO
Maybe buy a place in Munich so I can go to Oktoberfest and have a central location for Europe for traveling. I might also get a condo in Auckland, New Zealand. I loved that place when I visited and it's a great launch point for the rest of Asia.

How about you?!

Probably just troll and clown everyone.

Invest....talk shit to Mayweather....and fight whatever fight comes about.

Open like 3 Subways...that shit is golden. I have 3 within 2 miles of my house that has been open forever. Even with the whole Jared thing. Crazy.

Open a testosterone clinc. Low T shit. Make a killing off what dudes could just get from a primary physician to inject at home.

If I had all that money I would....

Give 50% of it to my parents, they deserve it more than anything <3
I would put some of it in the bank and save it.
I would buy a new house.
I would go on a tropical holiday.

If I had all that money I would....

Give 50% of it to my parents, they deserve it more than anything <3
I would put some of it in the bank and save it.
I would buy a new house.
I would go on a tropical holiday.
what about that new micro wave

what about that new micro wave
Haha yes! a new micro wave would be very useful, I'm sure I could buy a few thousand with all that money, and I'll never have to worry again that one will break haha.

I went on vacation to Steamboat Springs, CO in 2010. That's a nice place, for sure. Solid choice.

I would help pretty much all of my family get their finances in order. Buy property, gold & silver, one or two nice cars and probably help out some friends as well.

I don't need a mansion with 7 bedroom and 8 bathrooms.

images
images
images
images

Upgrade my account to Platinum membership and get myself an animated pic

you do realize people have talked about having a lot of money before Conor was ever born? What a fucking cunt you are.

Conor won't even pay the Comission the 70k. Also, he hardly talks to "Coach Kavanagh", anymore. Probably due to not getting the bigger percentage of "the coach" book. I heard he is tight as hell, and player,and a user. That guy will only get popped when Dana says so.

Nope. Only Fender I like is the Strat, and I've got the perfect one. Don't need another. I'd get a nice old SG. Probably spend some dough on a nice old Martin Dreadnought.

you forgot Gibson les paul. Just because Hendrix played a strat. don't make it the best. I'm not a guitar player,but I knew a few

He's got about $30M at a minimum.

What would you do with that kind of money?!

Personally I pay off my house and then buy a house in Steamboat Springs, CO
Maybe buy a place in Munich so I can go to Oktoberfest and have a central location for Europe for traveling. I might also get a condo in Auckland, New Zealand. I loved that place when I visited and it's a great launch point for the rest of Asia.

How about you?!

As an Aucklander, I endorse this message.

Back