What would you do with Conor's money

But
1000 acres in Naples Idaho where I would build a compound for my hole family,live off the land and never have to see or talk to the publick ever again

He's got about $30M at a minimum.

What would you do with that kind of money?!

Personally I pay off my house and then buy a house in Steamboat Springs, CO
Maybe buy a place in Munich so I can go to Oktoberfest and have a central location for Europe for traveling. I might also get a condo in Auckland, New Zealand. I loved that place when I visited and it's a great launch point for the rest of Asia.

How about you?!
Return all the stuff I rented for photo ops.

You rent a lot of stuff for photos? You can just use photo shop these days you know
I do know that. It's why my facebook has me pulling up to my job at McDonald's driving a Bugatti wearing pants too short and women's shoes.

Retire on a beach somewhere and live off the interest for the rest of my life...that's all.

Buy sherdog and ban all my haters.

He should start with this...
tumblr_neg4q6Jt4T1tlppcdo1_1280.gif

Cash in my entire net worth. I mean every red cent. Than buy Floyds watch collection

I would buy every piece of ufc and reebok merchandise and then return it, besides The Platinum Perry fight kit of course.

Then I would probably order some pizza, a pound of weed and throw darts at a poster of Jouban for the rest of the night.

the rest would be spent on hookers and expensive treatments for this number one bullshit disease I have.

Back