What would you do if the UFC ended?

giphy.gif

I’d call Dana a goof, then Watch UFC reruns and reminisce with my sherbros while indulging in copious amounts of cannabis

Mass suicides?
I'd be pretty fucking bummed out tell you that, i would prolly stop wathcing mma altogether.

Same thing I did yesterday, same thing I do tomorrow by watching extended library of past events and fights. Life goes on...

Steps if that did happen:
1) Become a Bellator bro
2) Not do step 1
3) continue with life

Rejoice that all their best fighters go to Bellator to prove themselves.

bork1}

There would be an opening in the market for full contact karate, and I'd jump on it.

RIP Andy Hug... I wish more people would throw strikes like his tornado heel kick to the thigh. Dude was straight efficient...

6ia1s0.jpg

Crazy how many times those guys get KO'd, Karate and Kickboxing guys.

I’d call Dana a goof, then Watch UFC reruns and reminisce with my sherbros while indulging in copious amounts of cannabis
And that's why you're my bro.

I would armbar the fuck outta everything

I don't know, but the threads on sherdog would be hilarious for sure.

The UFC ushered in a golden age for combat sports.

They've elevated themselves & all their competition.

It's strange how dorks who post on fighting msg boards root for their decline.

Go home Conor, you're drunk.

After Dana retires, Conor promoting the UFC seems like a natural fit

c40.jpg

I'd be thrilled. The UFC has somehow managed to fuck the sport up even more than the yakuza did.

I’d rejoice. The ufc killed pride and have turned our gray sport into a joke. If they die, I’d be ok with it but I’d settle for a Dana White ouster and improsonment for shady business practices.

Pride consistently had more bizarre "freak show" fights than the UFC ever has

Just go on with my life, I reckon. People need to get out of their parent's basements and gain some perspective.

Honestly, I'd be pretty bummed out.
I know that most fighters would end up at Bellator and of course, I'd watch that. But no more UFC? shit, man. That'd be pretty fucking depressing.

I view the UFC similar to how I view the NFL. I love the sport of football, don't love the league and the goons running it. Same for MMA. I love MMA. I'm pretty neutral on the UFC.

RIP Andy Hug... I wish more people would throw strikes like his tornado heel kick to the thigh. Dude was straight efficient...

6ia1s0.jpg

Crazy how many times those guys get KO'd, Karate and Kickboxing guys.

Hug could do anything he wanted in the ring at times.

Hug could do anything he wanted in the ring at times.
It's funny how erratic some of those guys were... Dekker, Hug, Hoost, LeBanner - they all have some really strange losses on their records, and yet they could pull shit out of their ass that would make a Bruce Lee Jesus cry.

Sometimes I wonder if his type of style would translate well, but it was his speed and strike selection that made him so special on his good days - axe kicks from point blank distane and so when most people would go for a straight punch or uppercut. Majestic. He could always throw the one thing they weren't expecting.

RIP. It can't be overstated how much of a tragedy it was that he was taken in his prime.

Back