What would you do if the UFC ended?

I’d rejoice. The ufc killed pride and have turned our gray sport into a joke. If they die, I’d be ok with it but I’d settle for a Dana White ouster and improsonment for shady business practices.
The UFC didn't kill Pride Fedor and the Yakuza did don't be such a n00b

I only watch like 3-4 cards a year these days so it wouldnt have a huge effect on me. Other orgs would pick up the pieces anyway.

Most fighters would go to Bellator so i'd just start watching Bellator more.

Mass suicides?
I'd be pretty fucking bummed out tell you that, i would prolly stop wathcing mma altogether.

Same thing i do every day. Yank it then check if any good fights are coming up. Bellator would probably move to the premier org cuz ksw is too foreign so bellator would be where the legit champs mattered.

Well i would miss it alittle ..esp Sherbros expertise advice on economics,politics,life but with fight cards nearly every weekend and the watered down cards ,fighters missing weight, Conor nearly killing the 155 divsion 'm starting not to care anyway I hope the Ufc gets it shit together

Plenty of other promotions to pick up the slack.

it would sadden me cause ive been watching them since 93 ... prolly other promotions would take over and i would watch them...

Back