What would you do if the UFC ended?

Cam Zink

Disorderly Conduct
Banned
Reaction score
Mass suicides?
I'd be pretty fucking bummed out tell you that, i would prolly stop wathcing mma altogether.

Laugh.

And watch other promotions.

I'd probably just go on with my life. Paying bills, banging hoes.

giphy.gif

I'd just watch Bellator. That's where most of the ufc guys would end up.

I'd just sit on the couch crying while eating a bucket of ice cream and watching old events.

I'd buy it for a million dollars and build it back up.

I’d rejoice. The ufc killed pride and have turned our gray sport into a joke. If they die, I’d be ok with it but I’d settle for a Dana White ouster and improsonment for shady business practices.

Wait 5-10 minutes to forget the UFC ever existed.
Proceed to watch Pride.

I'd just watch Bellator. That's where most of the ufc guys would end up.

I actually doubt that.

Viacom would not shell out money for all those fighters. Bellator would need time to get into the PPV business, remember most people still think MMA=UFC. IN time they might build it up, but they would not sell out on name recognition alone. Bellator needs to do their own thing and build themselves up, trying to compete with the UFC too early has killed mostly every other bigger promotion.

I watch more MMA events then just UFC so I would be fine.All the UFC fighters would go to another org.That would mean Bellator would become more popular and have more fighters and become what UFC was.No big deal to me.Bellator would start doing more ppv and build up fast I think.

I'd call Lorenzo and beg just like toothless Dana did.

I'd be thrilled. The UFC has somehow managed to fuck the sport up even more than the yakuza did.

There would be an opening in the market for full contact karate, and I'd jump on it.

The fighters would just go somewhere else. Mma will never die.

I would get on sherdog and laugh and trigger all the pathetic losers on here that eat,breathe, and shit UFC, then go wtch Bellator or any of the other MMA orgs that pretty much have the same fighters that were in the UFC at one point or another.

I’d rejoice. The ufc killed pride and have turned our gray sport into a joke. If they die, I’d be ok with it but I’d settle for a Dana White ouster and improsonment for shady business practices.
Pride killed pride, and the ufc came in and made sure we got to see all of the pride guys and ufc guys under the same org.

Back