What would Trump have to do to not be called "thin-skinned"?

in general its almost a certainty that....

1. white racists are more common than whites think

2. white racists are less common than people of color think

kkk and nazis are overt racists. in ww2, it became unpopular (even among actual racists) to admit even to yourself that you are a racist. it was considered to be detrimental to the war effort. the result being, in modern USA, even people who would qualify to be legit racists will attempt to deny it even to themselves. people think that if you have a justified gripe against another race, then that means you arent racist. but.........who doesnt believe their gripes to be justified? no one.
Nazis were anti-Semitic more than they were against any other race, though that's likely because there just wasn't much diversity in Europe. I guess Ben Shapiro gets some anti-Semitic hate now, but I don't know where it comes from because it's generally accepted that living in a Jewish neighborhood is a good thing. If your neighbors are all Jews, things are prolly going well for you.

Your 2 numbered statements might well be true, and would still leave the point unchanged. Actual white racists seem to be largely uneducated and don't hold much authority to have any significant role in society. If someone is a dick to me, I just think "that guy's an asshole", but if I were black, I might think "that guy's a racist" when the guy is just an asshole and race had nothing to do with it.

Can't see the video, "not available in my country"

Well maybe that's because Obama didn't spend every single day picking twitter fights over pettiness. Or because he had a clear plan in mind and could speak coherently to the media and the people. Or the fact that he seemed like a genuine good human being and not an insecure narcissist.

I know why he won.. because he managed to get stupid people to believe that attacking SJWs and immigrants are far more important for the nation than I don't know.. having proper policies in place.

It's been 8 weeks and he is a disaster, a thin skinned disaster
Whoa whoa whoa, you don't even live in the US, yet you have such strong opinions to call someone "a disaster" after 2 months in office before really even making any significant policy decisions? You must be joking.

Yeah, Obama was totally sideswiped by media attacks like "what has enchanted you about the presidency?" and "are you just too great of a guy to get republican respect?".

Fast and furious, "if you like your plan you can keep it", blaming Benghazi on a youtube video. That's a good, honest president and a genuine good human by your standards? Trump doesn't have a goddamn body count.

I don't get it. He's the most consistently threatened president in US history, has the entire media, the intelligence community, judges, pretty much the entire gov't outside of like 30 people, not just rooting for, but actively seeking his destruction as a president. Less than 2 months in office, there has already been multiple feminist marches for free tampons(I think, never really got a solid answer on what they were after), immigrants taking a day off work, riots, protests, someone sneaking onto white house grounds, a guy rushing the stage during the campaign, his kids berated, his wife publicly threatened with sex enslavement.

Which president could have dealt with this and still just pressed on with the job?

Have you been living in a fucking hole the last 8 year? Obama had the biggest propaganda machine wielded against him for years!

The grief Trump gets is of his own making. People hate him for good reason. The shit that comes out of his own mouth

Have you been living in a fucking hole the last 8 year? Obama had the biggest propaganda machine wielded against him for years!

The grief Trump gets is of his own making. People hate him for good reason. The shit that comes out of his own mouth
Obama was hated by the media? Really?

Google it, then google Bengazi, and see what comes up. One guy, then like 20,000. Sounds fair.

By 20,000 you of course mean 4?

Trump is only 2 months in.. plenty of time for more fuck ups.

By 20,000 you of course mean 4?

Trump is only 2 months in.. plenty of time for more fuck ups.
Does your google not work? It crapped out at 4? Here's 18 right now. Is your home page set to Obamarules.com?
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presidency/

You're hoping for there to be more time for "fuck ups". Does that not tell you anything about your own position? You obviously weren't rooting for it under Obama, since you seem to have forgotten all but 4, but now you say "plenty of time for for fuck ups".

Last edited:
Does your google not work? It crapped out at 4? Here's 18 right now. Is your home page set to Obamarules.com?
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presidency/

You're hoping for there to be more time for "fuck ups". Does that not tell you anything about your own position? You obviously weren't rooting for it under Obama, since you seem to have forgotten all but 4, but now you say "plenty of time for for fuck ups".

Lol at using breitbart, it's the very definition of fake news.

Benghazi - 4 Americans, 7 Libyans
Yemen - 1 American, 29 Civilians

Yemen > Benghazi

Lol at using breitbart, it's the very definition of fake news.

Benghazi - 4 Americans, 7 Libyans
Yemen - 1 American, 29 Civilians

Yemen > Benghazi
I used google. Are any of them false?

Obama was called the Messiah.
He seriously gave a speech and said "contrary to popular belief, I was not born in a manger". Forget that blacks actually slipped 3 points in income, forget that it was the worst economic recovery ever, forget the massive increase in food stamp recipients, forget all that, he was awesome and if you say otherwise, you're just a racist.

... "a disaster" after 2 months in office before really even making any significant policy decisions?

Bollocks.

This clueless muppet has clearly made significant policy decisions already.

He's just been too incompetent to make them stick.

Bollocks.

This clueless muppet has clearly made significant policy decisions already.

He's just been too incompetent to make them stick.
K, what are they?

Saying Bollocks and muppet means you're prolly English, so this is fascinating. Tell me what these policy decisions have been, and what has incompetence lead to not sticking? I think you're talking about the EO, where judges decided that apparently everyone on earth who haven't ever even been here are somehow all covered by the constitution, then guessed at the motivation and used that and hurt feelings to make their ruling. Do you have an idea how many supreme court rulings went against our last president because of overreach? Don't look it up please until after you've guessed.

Back