What would Trump have to do to not be called "thin-skinned"?

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I don't get it. He's the most consistently threatened president in US history, has the entire media, the intelligence community, judges, pretty much the entire gov't outside of like 30 people, not just rooting for, but actively seeking his destruction as a president. Less than 2 months in office, there has already been multiple feminist marches for free tampons(I think, never really got a solid answer on what they were after), immigrants taking a day off work, riots, protests, someone sneaking onto white house grounds, a guy rushing the stage during the campaign, his kids berated, his wife publicly threatened with sex enslavement.

Which president could have dealt with this and still just pressed on with the job?

He is pretty thin skinned, but who cares. I'd rather have a president that goes after idiots like Meryl Streep when they attack him than someone like weak boy Sanders.

Donald-Trump-General-Marshal-Comic-Wedding-Decoration-Military-uniform-Oil-Painting-Hand-Painted-on-Canvas-Free.jpg

Anti-Trumpers are gonna call him names no matter what. But they are allowed to do that under free speech.

Nothing. He is thin skinned. Its a huge flaw.

It would probably help if he didn't attack free speech on the campaign trail, and feud on the internet with every single person that mocks or satirizes him.

Imagine if Obama spent his time responding to all the WR posters that posted pictures and memes with him with a bone through his nose or with OBL's beard shooped on him.

I don't know Seano, has any other presidential candidate taken that much hate from media, protestors, celebrities, the world, brushed it off or confronted it, gone on to get elected and then face it every single day while in office?

I think he's done fairly well. I don't have twitter or see his tweets though. I'm not saying Trump is perfect either. Sometimes you keep quiet. But sometimes you gotta go offensive on your haters.

I don't know Seano, has any other presidential candidate taken that much hate from media, protestors, celebrities, the world, brushed it off or confronted it, gone on to get elected and then face it every single day while in office?

I think he's done fairly well. I don't have twitter or see his tweets though. I'm not saying Trump is perfect either. Sometimes you keep quiet. But sometimes you gotta go offensive on your haters.

So Obama was called a muslim and attacked as not being an American born citizen for 8 years, shrugs it off and keeps going. Trump gets mocked and he goes on the internet crying about it.

Obama > Trump

<{silvanormal}>

You personally have called Obama a muslim, a satanist, claimed he would declare martial law and make himself king, and called his wife a man on MANY occasions and that's all gravy. People satirize Trump and you call it relentless attacks that he's handled with grace.

So Obama was called a muslim and attacked as not being an American born citizen for 8 years, shrugs it off and keeps going. Trump gets mocked and he goes on the internet crying about it.

Obama > Trump

<{silvanormal}>

You personally have called Obama a muslim, a satanist, claimed he would declare martial law and make himself king, and called his wife a man on MANY occasions and that's all gravy. People satirize Trump and you call it relentless attacks that he's handled with grace.
I think Obama handled it well until Trump got the nomination. Obama got shook when he was campaigning against Trump.

By the left?

Oh', that's easy. Resign from the Presidency, and kill himself.

I'm personally glad he went on the offensive. These big media companies can't separate commentary from reporting.

Obama > Trump

<{silvanormal}>

Obama's entire family is Muslim, he has a really odd history of apparently born in Hawaii, both his parents lived in other countries, so he lived with his mom for a minute, then his grandparents, then back with his mom again I guess. It's a really odd situation and definitely not odd to ask for clarification on.

I think you should also look up what "satire" means. Has Trump responded to anything you said?

Obama was sabotaged with such hard-hitting questions as "what has enchanted you about the presidency?" and "are you just too great of a guy to get respect from republicans?". So much to deal with.

I don't get it. He's the most consistently threatened president in US history, has the entire media, the intelligence community, judges, pretty much the entire gov't outside of like 30 people, not just rooting for, but actively seeking his destruction as a president. Less than 2 months in office, there has already been multiple feminist marches for free tampons(I think, never really got a solid answer on what they were after), immigrants taking a day off work, riots, protests, someone sneaking onto white house grounds, a guy rushing the stage during the campaign, his kids berated, his wife publicly threatened with sex enslavement.

Which president could have dealt with this and still just pressed on with the job?
He needs to keep doing what he's doing to make America Great Again. Don't give 2 fucks, keep tweeting what's on your mind and keep making these dumbfucks pissT and triggered. There is nothing they can do, he's the champ and everyone wants a shot at the throne.

It'll get better over time but for awhile, maybe a couple of years there is going to be a constant stream of crying. Best thing we can as Americans who love our country is laugh at them.

Thinner skin than a burn victim.

Perhaps he could start by not suing 17 year old girls making flash games on the internet?

Not throw a *temper tantrum because SNL made fun of him. He acts like a guy who needs a safe space tbh.

You can still support him and acknowledge he has comically thin skin.

Last edited:

This. Like, I don't know why we're talking about Arnold Schwarzenegger's ratings or responding to retarded celebrities at any point, but at the same time I can understand being defensive when people have tried to character assassinate you from day 1

Conduct himself with dignity.
They guy acts like a used car salesman.

Perhaps he could start by not suing 17 year old girls making flash games on the internet?
You're assuming he's the same as you, and that a lawsuit consumes him, when he's had a 35 year career of suing slander while still going on about his business.

You're assuming he's the same as you, and that a lawsuit consumes him, when he's had a 35 year career of suing slander while still going on about his business.

People with thicker skin wouldn't worry about what a little girl thinks of them.

Back