What would Trump have to do to not be called "thin-skinned"?

What have you not comprehended? well the definition of thin-skinned for one. You changed the defintion to how many calories he burned. How is his job more difficult than all of his predecessors? Lincoln, Nixon, FDR and George W all had more difficulty than Trump. Questioning someone is not seeking their destruction, calling someone out is not seeking their destruction, and when you make outlandish claims or say things that where the implementation of policies would effect peoples lives, they are going to defend themselves.
He's had a thin skin before he was president this isn't new. He sued Bill maher for an orangutan joke, a case in which he lost, which had to have cost him money.

The media helped him early in his candidacy because he had thin skin, he is dramatic which most thin skinned people are which makes for good tv .

So yeah you're pretty selective in how you see the world. So stop being so sensitive about people criticizing the most powerful man in the world, it comes with the territory.
It's not simply criticism I'm concerned with. I criticize him myself, and always say he should stop with the twitter any time it's brought up. I'm saying you're devaluing legitimate criticism with this reaching and guessing.

Trump had the lowest approval rating of any president we've had before even taking office, and the highest number of threats. None of the people you listed are even close, even though they did have their share of "haters".

First, that's wrong. I mentioned political radio which is utterly dominated by conservative politics.

Second, check that news source's viewership. Then assess what portion of that network's total coverage was devoted to hollow topics like that. You haven't qualified any of that, if you even could, since it's unlikely any individual has the resources to achieve that, realistically, so don't lecture me on "thinking" about something pertaining to a disagreement that is so topically subjective on the level it's being discussed, here.
Not lecturing, I said you should think it out before saying more people were opposed to Obama than Trump, because it's clearly not true and the approval ratings verify it.

It's not simply criticism I'm concerned with. I criticize him myself, and always say he should stop with the twitter any time it's brought up. I'm saying you're devaluing legitimate criticism with this reaching and guessing.

Trump had the lowest approval rating of any president we've had before even taking office, and the highest number of threats. None of the people you listed are even close, even though they did have their share of "haters".

I think your memory is too short, and he had a low approval rating because he lost the popular election, thats just how its gonna be. No conspiracy or anything else to that. Then when you say things like " i won the popular vote" or your staff says things like "alternative facts" or when you cite false terrorist attacks you are going to get puy in check. And i havent seen anyone saying they are going to attack him or anything more than any other president. Youre just being too sensitive. Once again you asked why he was considered thin-skinned. All of the posts in this thread have told you why people view him as thin skinned. Then you argue with them and say some asinine garbage.

I think your memory is too short, and he had a low approval rating because he lost the popular election, thats just how its gonna be. No conspiracy or anything else to that. Then when you say things like " i won the popular vote" or your staff says things like "alternative facts" or when you cite false terrorist attacks you are going to get puy in check. And i havent seen anyone saying they are going to attack him or anything more than any other president. Youre just being too sensitive. Once again you asked why he was considered thin-skinned. All of the posts in this thread have told you why people view him as thin skinned. Then you argue with them and say some asinine garbage.
gKZIHYJ.jpg

NCAK2dq.jpg

FhSg2Sg.jpg

ChaitThreat1.jpg

Should I keep going, cause there's a few hundred more? There's a goddamn #killdonald

gKZIHYJ.jpg

NCAK2dq.jpg

FhSg2Sg.jpg

ChaitThreat1.jpg

Should I keep going, cause there's a few hundred more? There's a goddamn #killdonald

And? Obama got just as many threats, just not on twitter since they were mostly rednecks who don't know how to use technology

I don't get it. He's the most consistently threatened president in US history, has the entire media, the intelligence community, judges, pretty much the entire gov't outside of like 30 people, not just rooting for, but actively seeking his destruction as a president. Less than 2 months in office, there has already been multiple feminist marches for free tampons(I think, never really got a solid answer on what they were after), immigrants taking a day off work, riots, protests, someone sneaking onto white house grounds, a guy rushing the stage during the campaign, his kids berated, his wife publicly threatened with sex enslavement.

Which president could have dealt with this and still just pressed on with the job?

Something about reaping what you sow or something like that.

He has given the shit and gotten the shit his whole life. Call it Trump Life or Whatever. That just seems to be the way he lives. One way to go I guess. For me, it would be an awful way to go through life, and I fear that we are going to find it is the worst kind of dynamic there is for a POTUS.

Something about reaping what you sow or something like that.

He has given the shit and gotten the shit his whole life. Call it Trump Life or Whatever. That just seems to be the way he lives. One way to go I guess. For me, it would be an awful way to go through life, and I fear that we are going to find it is the worst kind of dynamic there is for a POTUS.
You might be right on that. Trump's style seems to be ostensibly pretty reckless and chaotic, but I gotta kinda think it's planned out cause the dude always lands on top. Neither you nor I could get to the top of real estate, TV, or politics, but this dude did all 3, so something is working out for him.

And? Obama got just as many threats, just not on twitter since they were mostly rednecks who don't know how to use technology
I'm a redneck from SC who doesn't know how to use technology, so let's compare education and see who wins. Obama just had 8 years of getting blown without any credible threat.

I'm a redneck from SC who doesn't know how to use technology, so let's compare education and see who wins. Obama just had 8 years of getting blown without any credible threat.

If we are comparing education, I'd win.. you'd have e better chance if it was croc shooting, or wife beating

I don't know Seano, has any other presidential candidate taken that much hate from media, protestors, celebrities, the world, brushed it off or confronted it, gone on to get elected and then face it every single day while in office?

I think he's done fairly well. I don't have twitter or see his tweets though. I'm not saying Trump is perfect either. Sometimes you keep quiet. But sometimes you gotta go offensive on your haters.

Rip, has any other President or presidential candidate given as much hate as Trump has? And not just when he was running, but for most of his life.

I really expected more from you in understanding the nature of this. I mean this is Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12 being witnessed in a fucking petri dish.

If we are comparing education, I'd win.. you'd have e better chance if it was croc shooting, or wife beating
I have a law degree. You maybe went to a better elementary school. You sound legally retarded though.

I have a law degree. You maybe went to a better elementary school. You sound legally retarded though.

How did you get your law degree without knowledge of technology? How ancient are you?

A redneck with a law degree, are you the first of your kind?

Ease up on the retard throttle though. After all, you are the one still confused why people think Trump is thin skinned, despite it being obvious to anyone else with a fully functional brain

How did you get your law degree without knowledge of technology? How ancient are you?

A redneck with a law degree, are you the first of your kind?
No, my brother in law is actually a practicing lawyer, and my dad's best friend just had the judicial building named after him in their town.

Was born and raise in SC, but I don't have a southern accent or anything, cause my dad's from Michigan and my mom is Canadian.

I'm 33, this was like 10 years ago that I was in law school and we had limewire and napster. Do you think anything more than 10 years old is "ancient" and irrelevant?

No, my brother in law is actually a practicing lawyer, and my dad's best friend just had the judicial building named after him in their town.

Was born and raise in SC, but I don't have a southern accent or anything, cause my dad's from Michigan and my mom is Canadian.

I'm 33, this was like 10 years ago that I was in law school and we had limewire and napster. Do you think anything more than 10 years old is "ancient"?

Then I think you are confused about what classifies a 'redneck'

Then I think you are confused about what classifies a 'redneck'
I think YOU should consider who you call a redneck. I know you meant southern farmers, cause their red necks is where the term originated. Are you elitist or not? You seem to spit on poor white people and write them off, so will you at least be consistent and spit on poor minorities the same way?

I think YOU should consider who you call a redneck. I know you meant southern farmers, cause their red necks is where the term originated. Are you elitist or not? You seem to spit on poor white people and write them off, so will you at least be consistent and spit on poor minorities the same way?

Huh?

No I meant the racist, croc shooting inbreeds that yes, are more prevalent in the south

Ease up on the retard throttle though. After all, you are the one still confused why people think Trump is thin skinned, despite it being obvious to anyone else with a fully functional brain
OK, will ease up on the retard throttle. I consider thin-skinned to be where it takes up a real chunk of your day. Firing off a tweet is not important to me.

Rip, has any other President or presidential candidate given as much hate as Trump has? And not just when he was running, but for most of his life.

True, I agree Trump has always let his opinions be known and been a lightning rod. and did some very bad things.

I'm just saying I think he handled tremendous hate, brushed his shoulder off, won the election and goes about his business. That's what I'm impressed about. Trump basically took on the world.

Yeah I want you to actually type it out and click "post reply". You know it is that stupid and I'll use it against you in future threads. Please, give me all the threats against Trump compared to threats against Lincoln, and we'll see who runs out first.

Cool of you to use a president who was actually shot in the head though, as an example of what presidents should do. Believe it or not, some people don't actually want to be shot in the head.
Drink Vodka like Superman..oh wait..

Back