What will the haters say when MM whoops TJ?

People will finally realize that MM = GOAT

Likely it will have to do with TJ's weight cutting. They will claim TJ had a bad weight cut, was drained.
Although regardless I am very interested to see how MM deals with a guy that he cant rag doll. TJ will be the stronger heavier fighter going into the fight after re-hydration. Unless TJ can hold MM down like GSP did at WW then I see MM winning by tko, or ko. TJ has a jaw thats been rattled quite a bit now
TJ is very similar to Benevidez.

Everyone will say it's a 1000x better with win than Ray Borg
If he's really the GOAT then I don't want to see him fight mediocre competition
I want him to challenge himself, considering he's in such a shallow division

MM did the most blatant form of ducking i have ever seen in the UFC. tj was going down to his weight and he just refused him and went for ray fucking borg who fucked up his weight cut anyways.

Honest question, do you know the whole chain of events before that?

He couldn't rag doll juiced up bagautinov, actually bagautinov threw MM around a few times, but MM still easily beat them.
Let me get this straight. MM throwing around Bagautinov... means MM WONT be thrown around by a TJ Dillashaw?

I'll give him credit if he beats TJ, though I'd agree he's the GOAT if he beat him at 135.

TJ is legitimately the best win of his career if he beats him.... lol there is no excuse. TJ is as legit as it gets 135 and below. Beating him is a big win for any of those guys.

Hopefully people will start to recognize..

I hope both Dillashaw and Garbrandt drop down and MM kicks ass. Not sure if either can actually make the weight though.

It's crazy. MM should be fighting for the 135 title not defending his title against TJ.

I imagine it would be something like...

"Wow, mighty mouse beat someone with a name I've heard before."

giphy.gif

GOAT mini. It's really hard for me to take serious men that should be jockeys. I know I need to get over this complex but when 500 other active fighters can beat him it's hard to do.

Basically

mini men
MM

little men
GSP

Full Size men
Silva
Jones
Fedor

MM will drop down to 115lbs and dominate and call himself p4p best 2018.

Back