What will the haters say when MM whoops TJ?

Tkoing* You're probably suggesting it's about as irrelevant as that gif though since they both are completely different fighters now. Tbf though DJ had been fighting for 5 years at that point and when TJ lost to Dodson he'd been fighting for less than 2 and only had 4 pro fights.
Yes. My point was that both are irrelevant in today’s context.

If he beats TJ, it will go down as DJ's gretest win, and nobody would deny that.

A lot of "DJ haters" are upset that DJ is refusing to fight the guy who will go down as his greatest challenge as a title defense, when there has been a lack of competition.

I'm sure the haters will say the same thing they always say. It was photoshopped.

1. MM would never take the fight.
2. TJ has more power and is stronger.

Same as it is now

MM ran to 125 cause 135 was too tough for him

He only beat TJ cause he forced TJ to drain himself to make 125

I'm a critic and if he beats TJ at any weight that's his biggest accomplishment to date.. IMO it will silence a lot of critics like myself. This is the kind of challenge we've been calling for.

Maybe make an effort to find out who they are. Just because you haven’t heard of them doesn’t mean they aren’t good.
dodson just lost to a guy ranked outside the top 10 at 135

that's not happening, Killashaw beats him by vicious GNP championship rounds

warmotherfuckinCREEPY3.gif~original
Aren't you supposed to delete your account ya fookin' bum?

But seriously I think Mighty Mouse is far better than he was against uncle creepy, however still think Dillishaw is better and bigger.

MM did the most blatant form of ducking i have ever seen in the UFC. tj was going down to his weight and he just refused him and went for ray fucking borg who fucked up his weight cut anyways.
wanting to get paid = ducking

sigh..sherdog

First he has to ACTUALLY TAKE THE FIGHT.... then he would have to win.

I personally don't think he does either.

He is a talented fighter, not taking that away from him but this would be the biggest challenge of his career and it is being offered at his own weight class.
The guy went on record saying he wanted a big fight, well here it is.

sigh..sherdog
its true. MM just came up with unreasonable number/demands to face a legit contender in TJ but was willing to fight borg for whatever. if thats not ducking i dunno what is.

imagine if a champ said i wanna get paid more to fight x fighter but i am willing to fight the easier y fighter for less. are you kidding me thats exactly what MM did.

if MM said im not fighting anyone till i get paid more i can respect that but he is using the money excuse to get easier fights.

sigh..sherdog
Demanding 2 million for a fight when he sells about 100k PPV is completely unrealistic. He wants the payday but doesn't "sell his fights" (plenty of other fighters have figured out how this works) and doesn't want anything to do with the fight which would be the biggest possible payday he could realistically get.

He found a way out of taking the fight.

its true. MM just came up with unreasonable number/demands to face a legit contender in TJ but was willing to fight borg for whatever. if thats not ducking i dunno what is.

imagine if a champ said i wanna get paid more to fight x fighter but i am willing to fight the easier y fighter for less. are you kidding me thats exactly what MM did.

if MM said im not fighting anyone till i get paid more i can respect that but he is using the money excuse to get easier fights.
Get out of my brain dammit

I hope it happens, I really do. Met MM in Lethbridge and he was a surprisingly cool guy. But unless TJ has a harrowing weight cut I see this being a very tough fight for MM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back