What will the haters say when MM whoops TJ?

Same as it is now

MM ran to 125 cause 135 was too tough for him

He only beat TJ cause he forced TJ to drain himself to make 125
Yes, and don't forget if volkan manages to KO DC it will be because Jones diminished DC's chin with his kick/GnP/PEDs.

Demanding 2 million for a fight when he sells about 100k PPV is completely unrealistic. He wants the payday but doesn't "sell his fights" (plenty of other fighters have figured out how this works) and doesn't want anything to do with the fight which would be the biggest possible payday he could realistically get.

He found a way out of taking the fight.
why do you talk about the numbers as If you have any clue what they mean?

You know nothing of the business , do not act otherwise.

its true. MM just came up with unreasonable number/demands to face a legit contender in TJ but was willing to fight borg for whatever. if thats not ducking i dunno what is.

imagine if a champ said i wanna get paid more to fight x fighter but i am willing to fight the easier y fighter for less. are you kidding me thats exactly what MM did.

if MM said im not fighting anyone till i get paid more i can respect that but he is using the money excuse to get easier fights.
If i remember correctly he was going to get paid the same amount that he would've got paid to face Borg. There was also the matter of the UFC using strongarm negotiation tactics. The whole thing was pretty sketchy, I wouldn't take a word of what Dana / the UFC says at face value In this case.

Why do people think that asking for more money Is some sort of excuse, way out of the fight, or a duck?

This is a business, a business In which fighters are getting far less than they deserve, a fraction of the percentages that boxers make. Yet some people just expect them to just fight and be happy with what they get?

Get Dana's balls out of ur mouth, how bout that

Pay MM and the fight will happen. It's really that simple.

its true. MM just came up with unreasonable number/demands to face a legit contender in TJ but was willing to fight borg for whatever. if thats not ducking i dunno what is.

imagine if a champ said i wanna get paid more to fight x fighter but i am willing to fight the easier y fighter for less. are you kidding me thats exactly what MM did.

if MM said im not fighting anyone till i get paid more i can respect that but he is using the money excuse to get easier fights.
What makes TJ a contender at 125? He wasn’t even the 135 lb champ at the time and DJ already signed to fight Borg.

Demanding 2 million for a fight when he sells about 100k PPV is completely unrealistic. He wants the payday but doesn't "sell his fights" (plenty of other fighters have figured out how this works) and doesn't want anything to do with the fight which would be the biggest possible payday he could realistically get.

He found a way out of taking the fight.
He’s a fighter, not a promoter. It’s Dana’s job to market him and he hasn’t done it.

What new way will they find to discredit him?
Likely it will have to do with TJ's weight cutting. They will claim TJ had a bad weight cut, was drained.
Although regardless I am very interested to see how MM deals with a guy that he cant rag doll. TJ will be the stronger heavier fighter going into the fight after re-hydration. Unless TJ can hold MM down like GSP did at WW then I see MM winning by tko, or ko. TJ has a jaw thats been rattled quite a bit now

Same as it is now

MM ran to 125 cause 135 was too tough for him

He only beat TJ cause he forced TJ to drain himself to make 125
Did you say the same when Cruz ran from 145lbs so he can be one of the biggests 135ers?

You moron.

If i remember correctly he was going to get paid the same amount that he would've got paid to face Borg. There was also the matter of the UFC using strongarm negotiation tactics. The whole thing was pretty sketchy, I wouldn't take a word of what Dana / the UFC says at face value In this case.

Why do people think that asking for more money Is some sort of excuse, way out of the fight, or a duck?

This is a business, a business In which fighters are getting far less than they deserve, a fraction of the percentages that boxers make. Yet some people just expect them to just fight and be happy with what they get?

Get Dana's balls out of ur mouth, how bout that

Pay MM and the fight will happen. It's really that simple.
MM said 2 mill to fight 135 champ, as a response from reporters asking him about it. he never mentions their name himself or talks about moving up only when reporters ask him about it does he come up with a mythical number that he doesnt deserve and ufc cannot afford to pay.

i am all for higher ufc pay but when he is using it as an excuse to duck. no beuno.

They need to just scrap 125

Add dj to 135 and it' the best division in the ufc

With a top 4 elite guys who are all well rounded and could all beat each other in any way

MM said 2 mill to fight 135 champ, as a response from reporters asking him about it. he never mentions their name himself or talks about moving up only when reporters ask him about it does he come up with a mythical number that he doesnt deserve and ufc cannot afford to pay.

i am all for higher ufc pay but when he is using it as an excuse to duck. no beuno.
And you somehow have a clue what he deserves and what the UFC cant afford to pay?

Bro, you're talking out of your ass and you know It. Stop

You don't know shit about business or what any of the numbers mean

Never going to happen. Dude is happy fighting nobodies for 1/2 million, unwilling to fight anyone who would possess any threat to him. Unless they remove that horrible division nothing is going to change.

Who cares his still a manlet and manlet can never be GOAT at anything, 125 division means nothing, I've banged hotter woman then him, I'm taller then him how can he be GOAT blah blah blah.

Haters will hate thats the sad truth.

Who cares his still a manlet and manlet can never be GOAT at anything, 125 division means nothing, I've banged hotter woman then him, I'm taller then him how can he be GOAT blah blah blah.

Haters will hate thats the sad truth.
<{Joewithit}>

And you somehow have a clue what he deserves and what the UFC cant afford to pay?

Bro, you're talking out of your ass and you know It. Stop

You don't know shit about business or what any of the numbers mean
dude look at MM ppv numbers. and than imagine paying him 2mill. Its the truth.

Likely it will have to do with TJ's weight cutting. They will claim TJ had a bad weight cut, was drained.
Although regardless I am very interested to see how MM deals with a guy that he cant rag doll. TJ will be the stronger heavier fighter going into the fight after re-hydration. Unless TJ can hold MM down like GSP did at WW then I see MM winning by tko, or ko. TJ has a jaw thats been rattled quite a bit now

He couldn't rag doll juiced up bagautinov, actually bagautinov threw MM around a few times, but MM still easily beat them.

that's not happening, Killashaw beats him by vicious GNP championship rounds

warmotherfuckinCREEPY3.gif~original
If you think that Mighty Mouse is the same Mighty Mouse now, you're sadly mistaken.

Back