What was your last concert

Bradley Nowells 50th Birthday Party in Long Beach, He was the singer of sublime. Awesome band called Perro bravo with ex members of sublime. Went to a festival the week before and left after 3 acts, big festivals are not my thing. Love shows at bars tho.

No I play a bit of piano, but I've been listening to a lot of violin music recently and I kind of want to switch. It's intimidating though because I'm not very good at piano, so to start from scratch on a completely different instrument seems daunting.

The viol family is pretty cool. Similar to the violin family in that there are a variety of sizes. Rather an esoteric instrument at this point in time. It was already old-fashioned in J.S. Bach's day.

I play the guitar but Violin family of instruments is like an alien to me.

Ohana fest last September in Orange County

steel-panther-steel-panther-28809260-1610-970.jpg

lol

Metallica, first leg of the WorldWired. It was fucking unreal.

EDIT: Iron Maiden a few months after, always an epic show. Can't beat that level of professionalism and musicianship.

I saw Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds a couple weeks ago. They were pretty good. I haven't been to a rock and roll show in a few years, so it mostly stood out for being very loud and fast. I'm seeing Yo Yo Ma at the end of March, but I'm not sure that counts.

I play the guitar but Violin family of instruments is like an alien to me.
Yeah playing with a bow makes a massive difference.

You ever heard of the arpeggione? It's basically a bowed guitar.

I saw Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds a couple weeks ago. They were pretty good. I haven't been to a rock and roll show in a few years, so it mostly stood out for being very loud and fast. I'm seeing Yo Yo Ma at the end of March, but I'm not sure that counts.

Yo Yo Ma is incredible!!!! That totally counts

Watched Morrissey last weekend. Managed to get a good standing spot and had a blast.

Last concert was a group of local bands headlined by a washed up guy from some metal band from the 80s that I never heard of (although he's apparently widely accepted as one of the top shredders of all time)

Last actual concert was Queens of the Stone Age. Was up real close and got some good pics of the band.

Last edited:
Children of Bodom with Lost Society, Carach Angren, and Uncured.

Prince "Purple Rain" tour. NOV, 1984 Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, Michigan.

Yeah playing with a bow makes a massive difference.

You ever heard of the arpeggione? It's basically a bowed guitar.

Yeah I have heard about a bowed fretted instrumen but ber knew what it was called.

Back