What was your last concert

Was he a cunt like he Was in Stl ?
He didn't give any speeches or go on any rants about politics. He did play a couple songs paired with reels of police brutality and matadors getting gored by bulls, but that was it.

What did he do in STL?

He didn't give any speeches or go on any rants about politics. He did play a couple songs paired with reels of police brutality and matadors getting gored by bulls, but that was it.

What did he do in STL?

Went on some tirade. Still love the prick though. Ha

nickleback :(

i went for my stupid gf okay

GkJx6W3.gif

My last concert was 1992, Gateshead stadium (I moved to Hong Kong shortly after, a barren place for live music). Bryan Adams headlined, supported by Extreme, Little Angeles and Squeeze.
It was great, except for Extreme, who I thought were awful. In fact, during their set, the audience started to do the Mexican wave. The arrogant lead singer got offended, and told the crowd to stop it.

I cant stand being among filthy hordes of peasants and drunken drug fueled imbeciles in my old age so haven't felt compelled to go to a concert in a very long time. Last one was a big Radiohead gig about 10 years ago.

Pennywise, Strung Out, and Unwritten Law Nov. 2016. Was a very good show, but in getting too old for concerts.

That's a line up, did pennywise play my own way?

Haven't seen Strung out but the other two kick arse.

Royal Blood a couple months back, at the House of Vans in London. Was fucking brilliant.

Interesting, maybe seeing them at a different type of venue makes a difference. I saw them in some bum fuck so cal desert outdoor concert opening for the Foo fighters. Meh, I liked their first few songs but then it all starts to get too boring because it sounds the same. This is coming from someone who is a bass player and I think what they do is great.

Interesting, maybe seeing them at a different type of venue makes a difference. I saw them in some bum fuck so cal desert outdoor concert opening for the Foo fighters. Meh, I liked their first few songs but then it all starts to get too boring because it sounds the same. This is coming from someone who is a bass player and I think what they do is great.

Venue is all-important, IMO. I LOVE the House of Vans and consider myself lucky to have one near me. I was skateboarding there the week before, with my daughter, and then went along to the (free) RB show at the weekend. They’re a bit more vanilla than I normally like, but there’s no denying they can write & play.

Blondie and garbage last August at the Hard Rock Hollywood, FL. 4th row seats Debbie Harry can still sing and move for a 70 year old and Shirley Manson had no bra and was nipping the whole time.

Back