What was your last concert

oh, yeah no doubt. i was referring more to the david vincent of today. i'd pay a shitload of money to go back in time to see them when they put out altars or blessed, etc.

definitely... I loved Domination, too. But Covenant is my fav

My last concert was The Pixies back in September, I am going to see The Sheepdogs with Sam Coffey and the Iron Lungs this week.

definitely... I loved Domination, too. But Covenant is my fav

it's funny how trey seems to dislike domination lol. they hardly play songs from that album live, or at least they used to not. covenant is a solid album, but blessed will always be my favorite. i personally think it's the greatest death metal album of all-time.

it's funny how trey seems to dislike domination lol. they hardly play songs from that album live, or at least they used to not. covenant is a solid album, but blessed will always be my favorite. i personally think it's the greatest death metal album of all-time.

It's a solid album. I like it a lot.

Day of Suffering \m/ Raaaptuuureee

Total scummy dump but I've seen so many bands there...Motorhead to Gwar to Goatwhore...America....Hank III

Well yeah, but that's kinda the charm of it, a bunch of drunk bastards just having a good time hahahaha

The foo fighters about a month ago. Looking forward to Ministry in March in a pretty small club.

Royal Blood a couple months back, at the House of Vans in London. Was fucking brilliant.

I saw the sonatas and partias for solo violin by Johann Sebastian Bach, performed by Rachel Barton

Metallica last summer.

My ear drums are still partially blown.

Dream Theater in Manila last year. It was a blast my first time to watch a foreign act that big.

DMX. Right after he got out of jail one of the 46 times.

Do you play a viol?
Do you mean the six-string fretted instrument? If so, the answer is no, they are generally only played by people who specialize in baroque and/or Renaissance music.

viole_de_gambe_turner.jpg

Last 6 months I've seen:

• Alice Cooper
  • Hayseed Dixie
  • Run the Jewels
  • Royal Blood
  • At the Drive-In
  • Cradle of Filth
  • Cigarettes After Sex
  • Jim Jefferies Stand up Set

Do you mean the six-string fretted instrument? If so, the answer is no, they are generally only played by people who specialize in baroque and/or Renaissance music.

viole_de_gambe_turner.jpg

Hah nice but I mean any of the violin family instruments.

Like Violin,Viola,Cello and the big bass.but interesting never knew there was really an instrument called the viol.

Hah nice but I mean any of the violin family instruments.

Like Violin,Viola,Cello and the big bass.but interesting never knew there was really an instrument called the viol.
No I play a bit of piano, but I've been listening to a lot of violin music recently and I kind of want to switch. It's intimidating though because I'm not very good at piano, so to start from scratch on a completely different instrument seems daunting.

The viol family is pretty cool. Similar to the violin family in that there are a variety of sizes. Rather an esoteric instrument at this point in time. It was already old-fashioned in J.S. Bach's day.

Pennywise, Strung Out, and Unwritten Law Nov. 2016. Was a very good show, but in getting too old for concerts.

It's a solid album. I like it a lot.

Day of Suffering \m/ Raaaptuuureee

Back