What wakes you up in the morning?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I get paranoid of being late for work so I've always had two alarms. A digital clock (which is useless in a power outage) and my phone.

I got a new phone and so used both phones as an alarm, keeping both charged.

My old phone finally died so I've been using one phone alarm and that's it, no backups. Well there are two alarms programmed on my one phone in case I sleep through the first one but no other means of alarms.

Was wondering if most people have one alarm source, or multiple or a maid wakes you up, or what's your system?

Anyone here brave enough to use a single alarm that plugs in the wall which won't work in an outage?

Also want to hear stories of when a fool proof multiple alarm system failed you

Cell phone.

TS sounds like my wife, coincidentally she has family in New Brunswick :eek:

MY throbbing rock hard erection, obviously.

I set my alarm for 545 to get up to work out.

usually start waking up around 5 though

Shower jerk-off. Still groggy so the extra effort required wakes me up.

Mental alarm clock.

I naturally wake up between 430-445 every morning.

Ya, ive problems with alarm clocks in the past and cant trust em for shit, but that was back in the highschool days.

Kramer clock in head from series Seinfeld

Mental alarm clock.

I naturally wake up between 430-445 every morning.

Ya, ive problems with alarm clocks in the past and cant trust em for shit, but that was back in the highschool days.

Was going say something similar. Basically internal panic/anxiety alarm wakes me up. I've been woken up by my alarm probably 3 times in the last year. Every other time I'm up before 5.

Now, on days off, that's another story. Can sleep like a trooper.

there's a nightingale in the tree outside my window who goes through his repertoire around 430am before retiring for the day. when he's done for the day, I get up and take over.

I use my cell phone as an alarm but my internal clock generally wakes me up a few minutes before it goes off. It's nice having a built in backup alarm.

My two year old is a pretty effective alarm as well.

Phone alarm. Have to make breakfast for my kids before they go to school. Weekends? Fuck that noise.

My cell phone. I set an alarm for when I wanna wake up and another five minutes later in case I fall asleep.

A bladed pendulum hangs on chain, suspended from the ceiling. Each pass the blade crosses where my body lies. A carefully calibrated gear mechanism ensures perfect timing, as the pendulum slowly lowers throughout the night, lower and lower, each swing bringing the blade closer to my flesh. I have trained myself for years to sleep for exactly 8 hours. Any more and that swinging razor will kiss my skin, my body split asunder. I must awake lest my innards be spilt upon my sheets and I fucking hate doing laundry so I usually get up.

A set up two alarms a digital one and my phone.

Was going say something similar. Basically internal panic/anxiety alarm wakes me up. I've been woken up by my alarm probably 3 times in the last year. Every other time I'm up before 5.

Now, on days off, that's another story. Can sleep like a trooper.

Shitty thing is, even if i went to sleep at like 2 or 3am, id still get up at like 430-5 then maybe force myself to go back to sleep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back