What wakes you up in the morning?

Usually my daughter, or my cat, or my dog. I have too living creatures in my house

I wake up naturally. There is no worse way to start the day than being shocked out of a deep sleep.

I have an alarm that starts going off about 1 hour and fifteen minutes before I need to leave, that pauses for 9 minutes per snooze, and one that starts like 45 minutes before I need to leave thats 9 minutes per snooze, so they start over lapping and getting REALLY annoying. I need ALOT of time to wakeup, and my clothes are already out so I just pop on clean clothes, brush my teeth, and head out. ETA 5 minutes from bed to car. If I dont get a shower the night before, I wake up 15 minutes before I have to leave and fit all that in.

Never had a problem waking up. I had a clock radio but I always woke up before it went off. It has a battery backup to keep time if the power goes out but it won't operate the radio if the power is out at the time the alarm is set for.

Since I'm retired, I don't need to get up at any certain time.

My brother and sister would seldom wake up when their alarms went off.

Back in the 50s and 60s, the Westclox Big Ben and Baby Ben were the most used. They were wind up models with a very loud bell. Of course you have to remember to wind it and turn it on every night.

This morning I woke to the sound of a mountain lion fight on my back deck. It was fucking crazy, they must have come smelling the brisket I have cooking in my smoker.

I'm usually woken by the sounds of coyote around 4am. The bastards hop my fence and try to catch all the rabbits eating my garden.

I have an alarm that starts going off about 1 hour and fifteen minutes before I need to leave, that pauses for 9 minutes per snooze, and one that starts like 45 minutes before I need to leave thats 9 minutes per snooze, so they start over lapping and getting REALLY annoying. I need ALOT of time to wakeup, and my clothes are already out so I just pop on clean clothes, brush my teeth, and head out. ETA 5 minutes from bed to car. If I dont get a shower the night before, I wake up 15 minutes before I have to leave and fit all that in.
4. The answer is 4.

Two alarms on my cell phone. I sleep through anything so it's difficult for me to be woken up by any noise so I need the two alarms.

There could be a war going on the streets and bombs going off.. chances are, I'm still not waking up.

Another piece in this is how long does it take you to wake up? I'm a person who is instantly fully awake. Many people take several minutes to an hour to became fully awake and functional.

i feed my rabbits at 8. so if im not out of bed by then theyll find something theyre not supposed to have, and loudly chew it. knowing ill have to get up and take it away from them lol. smart lil jerks tbh.

I can sleep through almost anything, so I bought an insanely loud 120db alarm clock that sits right next to my head.

Wakes me up every time.

I need three alarms. 5 mins apart.

clock radio alarm goes off first.
15 minutes later, my pager alarm goes off. yes, i still own a pager, which i use as a secondary alarm.

My wife sets an alarm, when it goes off she crawls in under my left arm and sleeps on my chest for 10 minutes until her next alarm goes off. At that point she's getting ready and I'm up within a half hour of that starting.

Lying in a puddle of my own vomit... then a quick fap, and then I snooze for a while

Back