What wakes you up in the morning?

My fucking wife. Tuesdays are the only day I get to somewhat sleep in, and she has to get up before me, but she makes a point to make as much noise as humanly possible.

Mental alarm clock.

I naturally wake up between 430-445 every morning.

Ya, ive problems with alarm clocks in the past and cant trust em for shit, but that was back in the highschool days.
What's up Kramer?

Either the light of dawn or my wife with a coffee. Sometimes an alarm on my phone in extremis.

Wife with coffee is the best by far.

I'm always awake by the morning so dont need an alam to wake me. I do have an alam on my phone for when I need to get up though.

the whistle tips. that's when I know I should be up cooking breakfast.

bGWZrn3.gif

I just wake up around 7. Never use an alarm unless I'm doing a sunrise shoot (for which I'm waking up at the ungodly 4:15).

My dogs and my alarm clock

Dogs are the best. When my buddy Gino is staying here, I'm usually awoken by him jumping to the hardwood floor, shaking himself, then wiggling back and forth while he stares at my face.

Just to clarify, Gino is a dog.

My fucking wife. Tuesdays are the only day I get to somewhat sleep in, and she has to get up before me, but she makes a point to make as much noise as humanly possible.

Have you delivered a morning regemin of uppercuts to see if that motivates her to adjust her behavior?

Dogs are the best. When my buddy Gino is staying here, I'm usually awoken by him jumping to the hardwood floor, shaking himself, then wiggling back and forth while he stares at my face.

Just to clarify, Gino is a dog.

My dogs usually moan and whine to let me know they need to be let out. Sometimes I can go back to sleep but for the most part I have to start my day then

I have alarm clock but I’ve been getting lazy lately and just use my phone.

Back