What UFC fighters have a street fighting background?

Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score
I heard BJ Penn mention Machida was a street fighter. Although hes obviously pro at Karate.

Chuck Lidell.

Kimbo Slice

Who else?

Shotokan Karate as well AND a street fighter.

boFOQ1akMKSzRN5nIx4wnykWB8gu-TR_cInDUIRkGIgY_eYn2ct_GWgy9mdfViniOsS1d3Vt_N1YPh_teg6_FDginKqG_FZ1UBWTlZookq7rSWmJUWg_wxuvHLtlSDArEJPzMTOdtgg2sQ=w220-h351-nc

I'd bet any money Machida wasn't a street fighter. The guy is way too humble.

Masvidal was pretty nasty when he fought Kimbo's protege twice.

Bruce Leeroy got down in the streets and Korean Super Boy was a legit high school bully that fucked everyone up despite looking like a woman

And Lee Murray KO-ed Tito and got stabbed on the streets so count him in as well.

And Lee Murray KO-ed Tito and got stabbed on the streets so count him in as well.
I was working in a bar opposite where he got stabbed that night... I got to see all the page 3 girls arrive in their limo and get out without panties on... Then towards the end of the night there was this massive commotion outside and loads of people screaming, then a bunch of police and ambulances turned up, but he'd alresdy managed to flag down a car with blood squinting out of his chest to take him to hospital... His blood was everywhere.

I think you guys are confusing underground/unsanctioned fights with regular life. Kimbo = underground/unsanctioned fights. Some other examples = regular life "in dem streetz."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back