What UFC fighters have a street fighting background?

Matt Serra according to some Rogan Podcast where he was a guest. Also Gustafsson.

Matt and his brother Nick once fought at my school on the same card. This was like 20 years ago though and they were both young amateurs at the time. I didn’t hear about a street fighting background, but you never know I guess.

I’d believe it more about Nick, because he was kind of wild. Things got out of hand when Nick didn’t release his armbar and my instructor/the ref punched him in the stomach. Renzo jumped into the ring, but cooler heads prevailed.

I thought he faced Rickson to a draw before he made his UFC debut.
No not that i know of..
i think once the choke video was out and the wider community was aware of rickson and marco, If they had fought it would have been huge in japan for dam sure.

and even though im a gracie practitioner, marco ruas would have lit rickson up..

Karate Yeahhhhh!!!

That’s why Lyoto is an all time favorite fighter of mine

Sage Northcutt is the tight answe (haha)

Nobody named Alistair Overeem???
How do you think he got that scarface? Barfights with Moroccans, 'glass in your face boys'.

overeem650.jpg

Nobody named Alistair Overeem???
How do you think he got that scarface? Barfights with Moroccans, 'glass in your face boys'.

overeem650.jpg
I can only barely imagine how stupid someone can be when it decides to get into brawl with him AND his brother at the same time.E18403E5-5886-4FA7-98CB-A44A5D4071A9.jpeg

Me and my bois, Caliber on the right, and Luger on the left. Caliber has a right cross that could drop a marble statue, and Luger has cardio for days. All for one, one for all.
1512253573349.jpg

The entire Chute Box org. Roger Huerta is on YouTube knocking out a college football player that sucker punched a chick.
I have a feeling War Machine may have had 1 or 2.
Chris Leben.

Got dayum look at the forearms on caliber. Guy could drop a rhino with those meat hooks
Thought about bringing my bois on an unarmed African safari. Luger, who has cardio for days, can run the hippos down, and Caliber can drop them with his right cross. Mother isn't too excited, but we'll see.

Back