What u guys think of the UFC Japan card a month away?

Not really. Artem is just impossible to KO and is made to take tremendous damage which is really his only strength and still got dropped.

Ishihara is a KO machine not really sure what you see in Dy. Bitchihara by KO
We'll see. Hope both of them give us a good fight.

Sorry man, been watching the UFC since '93, and although I like his power, I don't consider him a legend tbh.
you're a n00b most n00bs say they've been watching since '93. There are 4 fighters out of Japan who will going down as legends who have never fought in the UFC or Pride and the ones who did failed to well in the UFC. Rumino Sato, Hayato Sakurai, Caol Uno, and Takanori Gomi mainly due to their success in Shooto. If you have been watching the sport since '93 you'd have known that.

you're a n00b most n00bs say they've been watching since '93. There are 4 fighters out of Japan who will going down as legends who have never fought in the UFC or Pride and the ones who did failed to well in the UFC. Rumino Sato, Hayato Sakurai, Caol Uno, and Takanori Gomi mainly due to their success in Shooto. If you have been watching the sport since '93 you'd have known that.

NOPE

Just followed the U.S. shit a lot closer than the overseas shit. But I DID watch the Gracies in some of the early stuff, and John The Machine Loeber in Hawaii.

Y would they lose money? A lot of fans r from Japan. UFC will hold a event in Japan once a year. Y so bitter? Lol
Ticket sales in Japan were always poor but they could hold events because of DENTSU.
Now UFC parted away with DENTSU, there is no reason UFC come to Japan if ticket sales isn't good.

NOPE

Just followed the U.S. shit a lot closer than the overseas shit. But I DID watch the Gracies in some of the early stuff, and John The Machine Loeber in Hawaii.
Man, i never liked the UFC before the first tuf era... Only like in 2006, 2007 that i started enjoyng american mma, after becoming a fan watching Pride in the beggining of 2006... when i was a kid in the 90s i used to rent UFC tapes,lol, but never really got hooked... Thanks Pride i became a hardcore :)

Man, i never liked the UFC before the first tuf era... Only like in 2006, 2007 that i started enjoyng american mma, after becoming a fan watching Pride in the beggining of 2006... when i was a kid in the 90s i used to rent UFC tapes,lol, but never really got hooked... Thanks Pride i became a hardcore :)

But you're in Brazil, no?

NOPE

Then why the fuck even talk about Gomi not being a legend when you're just watching a small part of MMA. Let me guess you don't think Igor Vovchanchyn is a legend either because all you watch was US based mma.

It's a decent card, less the cost of cable I consider it free, and free makes it even better. I just hope Saki/Silva is a stand up war.

Then why the fuck even talk about Gomi not being a legend when you're just watching a small part of MMA.

Because I've seen him get his ass kicked, over & over?

Sorry man, I guess we have different interpretations of 'legends'.:rolleyes:

Bros, have you guys seen "Unforgettable" yet? Worst movie I have ever seen in my life. It's like Rosario Dawson lost a bet or owed someone a favor and had to star in the biggest piece of shit film ever created.

It was soooooo bad.

Where the hell did this comment come from??? Haven't seen the movie but are you saying this fight lineup is worse than that movie lol?

Because I've seen him get his ass kicked, over & over?

Sorry man, I guess we have different interpretations of 'legends'.
you watched him post Pride era I'm done talking to you I was warned about ppl like you showing up once tuf took off I should've listened to that guy.

you watched him post Pride era I'm done talking to you I was warned about ppl like you showing up once tuf took off I should've listened to that guy.
haha so basically you admit you are a guy who holds onto pride days only. I'm equally done talking to you with your nostalgic daydreams of yester-century.;)

Where the hell did this comment come from??? Haven't seen the movie but are you saying this fight lineup is worse than that movie lol?

NOTHING is worse than that movie. I would rather prison buttsex (taking like a champ) than watch that suck-ass movie ever again. Not even full on frontal nudity of Rosario Dawson would save that shitshow. It sucked sooooooo bad.

Andrade vs Gadelha seems so out of place on this card, should've saved that for São Paulo.

Back