What u guys think of the UFC Japan card a month away?

dr-evil-right.gif

uhh

Gomi's run at LW after losing to BJ from 04-07 was pretty remarkable. He was widely considered the best LW on the planet at that time (hard to say he wasn't with the wins that he had). To say he's not a legend when he was a pioneer to the LW's that fight today is laughable. It's a decade since his peak and he's still fighting so please, show some respect.

Another Team Alpha Male Japan hater? Rolando Dy was a punching bag his last fight against Caceres and is 8-5. Bitchihara gonna put it down
He just got smashed by Artem Lobov. Artem. Lobov. There's no coming back from that.

Another Team Alpha Male Japan hater? Rolando Dy was a punching bag his last fight against Caceres and is 8-5. Bitchihara gonna put it down
Hater? Dy took the fight against Alex on like 1 week or some shit. Debuting in the UFC against someone like Bruce Leroy is not easy. If ishihara doesn't get the ko, I see dy winning by decision or maybe ko. Hope they put a good fight tho.

Not too interested in it.. but always fun to see Shogun and I hope he can get revenge, and interested to see Saki debut, apart from that not much else though..

I love it because Shogun.
Andrade vs Gadaela should be a good scrap.

Absolute weak sauce beyond that.
This card does dishonor to Japan.

Hopefully Gomi gets the win and retires his UFC run has been a disaster

It's an OK card. I will watch it, and hopefully enjoy. Sure, it could be more stacked, but with UFC trying to put 2 title fights on every PPV, the rest of the cards will pale in comparison.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back