What? McGregor's reach is 74 inches (188 cm)?

I'm 5'9" with a 74" reach and I'm Irish. I don't think it is that unusual. GSP had a 76" reach at 5'10".

and he's just 5.9'' (1,75 cm), is that even possible? I remember measuring my reach some time ago and it was the same as my height which I read is the most common occurence, dafuq?
Gsp is 76

What's your point

Yes you have T. rex arms lol

Not uncommon. I myself has 10cm longer arms than my length. One of my friends also had 10 cm longer arm while 3 others had the same length as height.

Almost all fighters that are successful in Boxing or punching in MMA have longer than average arms.

mike-tyson.jpg

Yeah... how is that even possible?
There's no way there are viking genes in the city(Dublin) which was founded by Viking settlers.
No way!
Which was also taken over quite swiftly by their friends from the island right next of them to the east. Seriously, stop pretending Conor is a fucking viking. He's Irish, arguably with Celtic roots, which isn't a bad ancestry by any stretch of the imagination. He's not ashamed of his roots, nor should you be on his behalf. Conor is a lot of things, a Viking is not one of them.

Woodley isn't gonna like this, but Conor has a black guy's physique. Very long limbs, short torso, narrow hips and wide shoulders. It's a blessing in the fighting game.
Woodley isn't gonna like this but black people do not have narrow hips

Back