What? McGregor's reach is 74 inches (188 cm)?

I love all of the alpha male, viking quest, Mystic Irishman conjecture as to why Connor has done well. He has insane reach mixed with insane power. If he was black we might call this "athleticism."

Yeah, this is possible if you have high estrogen levels in your body while growing or your body didnt get enough food to grow other parts of the body as arms always grow first and require less energy
Nick-Diaz-Post-NAC-Hearing-091415-v2.jpg

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. All promotions had Conor at 5'8 and 72 inches of reach.His height and reach magically grew when he came to the UFC.

ZO80w8t.jpg

image.png

conormax.png

We all know the UFC does this. Conor is 5'8 with a 72 inch reach. He got those UFC stats.

dxcN91I.jpg

Lol :D

Sherdog lists Alvarez as 5'10 and Conor as 5'8. It's very idiotic to use sherdog to prove a point. What a retard :D

Alot of other fighters have long reaches for their height. It's nothing new, TS.

The moment when the UFC first measured McGregor for the Brimage fight is actually on video, and it's obvious that the guy doing the measuring doesn't really give a shit. McGregor even comments to his coach right after that it's really about 74''.

(timestamped)

In the same video he masures Conor as 5'11 but his reach as 72". There's something definetely off.

I doubt his reach is 188cm when he's 174cm tall, both red lines are same length, I even made legs a little shorter than irl probably

b9BKBWC.png

this he have a good reach but that reach is bullshit, he dont measure 188cm at all

Very rare for a white guy tbh. Only other white guy fighter with this type of reach that I can think of is Bork and GSP. A level athletes

Collecting welfare can increase your reach by up to 10 inches.

I have a 79 reach and I'm 6'4

Also Irish like Conor.

There was once a theory by an English peasant lord Jeffrey manship when he arrives in Ireland, because of its close relative distance to Africa. He determined in a paper he sent back to the queen that the Irish left Africa later then other white people, and we had a closer connection to our African roots. Hence why we have long arms love to fight and are great musicians. Just as he suggested in his paper.

Of course this was all later dis proved by genome testing. But an interesting theory nonetheless.

I would also argue it doesn't seem plausible with the advanced information we have found left behind by the ancient Celtic civilizations. They were indeed a very advanced people if not the most advanced people on earth for a period time along side the Egyptians. All the archeology we dig up around England France Ireland shows that the celts traded with the Egyptians and had similar beliefs. For instance they have the same moon goddess.

Im 5 ft 9 in and have a 74-1/2" reach to the tip of my middle fingers.

They call this "Positive Ape Index" and superior athletes carry this trait

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back