What makes Bisping such a great fighter?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What u guys say? Is it the skills, the heart, the IQ?

Bisping fans are welcome :)

All of the above and his royal birthright.

The One True KING.

Any fighter that leaves it all in the ring or cage gets my respect. Heart

I think that he understood that basics id enough along with high output of strikes and pressure is working well for the most part.
Has only gotten outclassed in one fight(rockhold1) and one round (hamil round1). Othet than that bisping has allways been a game fighter and opponent and yeah he knows that he can foul if needed (rivera, belcher etc)

Nothing. Great is far too generous for this lame duck of a champ.

Toughness, dedication, refusing to quit.

He had the longest and probably toughest path to the title out of everyone.

Combine hard work, dedication, heart, and competitive spirit with a decently talented fighter and there you have it.

Up until winning the title he fought anyone and gave it his all.

Have to respect that.

He's a second-tier fighter who lost almost every time he stepped up in competition. He won a decision over washed-up Anderson after getting knocked out but surviving due to the confusion of the moment.

This got him a BS title shot, which he honestly did capitalize on. Luke came in cocky and Mike fucked him up.

Now he's trying to retire before he has to fight any contenders. I hope GSP embarrasses him.

He hasn't defended the belt in over a year.

Lynch him.

Or does this logic only apply to Conor McGregor?

Longevity.
This. He's a career gatekeeper who stayed in the game long enough to finally win the belt. He is essentially mma's Cinderella Man, only you don't think of him tha way because he is a natural heel.

Miles of heart and satanic ritual to sell soul in exchange for bomb hands in twilight of career

RIP Salthold

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back