What is your internet white whale?

Loved that book. Totally forgot about it. Your post inspired me to search for it et voila:

The Money Makers by Harry Bingham
51NT6TR9K7L._SX291_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I think I love you x

How on earth did you find it though?

Last edited:
my sextape with a 15 year old Miley Cyrus, filmed somewhere in Hungary, where Chris Hansen need not bother showing up, as everything is above board.

yea and some people think the earth is flat or we never landed on the moon. that doesnt make those things real or mine false

You realize your claim, and any Mandela effect is non-falsiable right? You come off to me as someone who can't think outside the box so not sure much of a point in trying to shatter your narrow concept of reality.

You realize your claim, and any Mandela effect is non-falsiable right? You come off to me as someone who can't think outside the box so not sure much of a point in trying to shatter your narrow concept of reality.
it is one of the most iconic roles in movie history. that is what makes the mystery so bizarre. maybe you younger kids dont want to admit it happened because you were not alive at the time

I came here because I wanted to know who was the MMA GOAT.
I thought that the sherdoggers would have a clue about it.
But I have never seen a topic about who is the GOAT.
Nobody has a clue, fans don't speak about it.
It must be a taboo thing.
I think it's because it's so obvious who the GOAT is, that only an idiot would ask, since everyone agrees on who it is and all.

it is one of the most iconic roles in movie history. that is what makes the mystery so bizarre. maybe you younger kids dont want to admit it happened because you were not alive at the time

I'm very familiar with the Mandela effect, and I faintly remember the movie. No one has to admit or not admit it happened my friend, there is exactly zero physical evidence for it other than a commercial Sinbad did where he played a genie. So if I was a skeptic and wanted to shit on you then I would say you mixed up the Sinbad commcerial and the Shaq genie movie because memory is factually and demonstrably fallible. If I was a believer in the Mandela effect I would say CERN, timetravellers, quantum immortality, or whatever caused your multidimensional consciousness to shift into this only slightly different parallel dimension. Regardless, it's impossible to prove outside physical evidence so if you are remembering something from another dimension you will never prove it here in this one.

I'm very familiar with the Mandela effect, and I faintly remember the movie. No one has to admit or not admit it happened my friend, there is exactly zero physical evidence for it other than a commercial Sinbad did where he played a genie. So if I was a skeptic and wanted to shit on you then I would say you mixed up the Sinbad commcerial and the Shaq genie movie because memory is factually and demonstrably fallible. If I was a believer in the Mandela effect I would say CERN, timetravellers, quantum immortality, or whatever caused your multidimensional consciousness to shift into this only slightly different parallel dimension. Regardless, it's impossible to prove outside physical evidence so if you are remembering something from another dimension you will never prove it here in this one.
at least you have finally admitted that you can't disprove what I already know to be true. and shaq looks nothing like sinbad, so please keep the racism out of it

Yeah it was a song I was looking for for over a year. Found out it was called 'the xx - intro'

YouTubed it and found a 2hour seemless loop. Went into my gym room and broke three PRs on the weights.

Awesome!

at least you have finally admitted that you can't disprove what I already know to be true. and shaq looks nothing like sinbad, so please keep the racism out of it
Yo bruv, first thing I said was Mandela effect is real... Second thing was it's non-falsifiable (can't disprove) Are you tarded or just skimming my replies for every 3rd word?

Yeah it was a song I was looking for for over a year. Found out it was called 'the xx - intro'

YouTubed it and found a 2hour seemless loop. Went into my gym room and broke three PRs on the weights.

Awesome!
you should try this for your workout tape

- sara smile
- your kiss (is on my list)
- private eyes
- rich girl
- man eater
- she's gone
- i cant go for that
- you've lost that loving feeling

Yo bruv, first thing I said was Mandela effect is real... Second thing was it's non-falsifiable (can't disprove) Are you tarded or just skimming my replies for every 3rd word?
fine. the mandela effect is real. i never disputed that. but it has nothing to do with sinbad being a genie in a movie. that's like you saying the loch ness monster is real because you just saw the movie Batman. One is not related to the other

Cheers dude
i cant remember who or when they did it, but i remember a comedian a long time ago joking about is hall and oates broke up a toured separately.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!!!! Please welcome to the stage.......Oates!"

i cant remember who or when they did it, but i remember a comedian a long time ago joking about is hall and oates broke up a toured separately.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!!!! Please welcome to the stage.......Oates!"
I love John Oates. Great man.
Apt name for two reasons. It was said he had so many groupies that he regularly got his oats after gigs.
Also, when he was home his wife was so hot for him her snatch resembled a horse eating oats when he got near to her.
Good singer too.

Back