What is your internet white whale?

Naked women performing sexual acts
I like the videos of naked stage performances because there's something appealing about the thought of ordinary girls deciding to showcase themselves fully nude to their peers and strangers.

That website that dude set up back in 2000-2001. He was like Slovakian or something. Looked like Borat. The webpage was basically a montage of photos of himself with techno music playing. Some of the pictures included him at the beach, playing ping pong, standing with equally creepy friends.

Oh. And the original Dean and Nigel site. “The fine art of blending in.”

I’ve been searching for a music video where some girl is like unearthing some dude. It was from the mid 90s. I thought it The Cranberries because I remember it having that sort of sound, but it’s not them.

This thread has been done at least 3 other times under this exact name, "internet white whale."

Hmm. Can't find em. Ya sure?
:cool:

I was just looking for sports drills to improve peripheral vision for my soccer team. Not a great google score on that one, just some b-ball mostly. I think I'm better making up my own stuff for soccer.

Hmm. Can't find em. Ya sure?
:cool:

I was just looking for sports drills to improve peripheral vision for my soccer team. Not a great google score on that one, just some b-ball mostly. I think I'm better making up my own stuff for soccer.

Probably been archived. From what I remember they were long threads too. Internet White Whale at least V1 and 2.

Probably been archived. From what I remember they were long threads too. Internet White Whale at least V1 and 2.

I was just fucking around. Get it? Don't make me explain it :) I demand that you see what I did there.

I was just fucking around. Get it? Don't make me explain it :) I demand that you see what I did there.

th

Mine used to be this movie

61PSHP0314L._SY445_.jpg

I must've been 12 or so when I saw part of it on TV. I can't imagine what channel was playing it. Its an R rated exploitation movie about drug dealers and pimps and I didn't have cable at the time. Got lucky and randomly found it on Netflix a few years ago.

Fedor’s entrance song from Pride 32.

I read a novel in about 1995 or so that was similar in some respects to both Unbreakable and Dexter. It was about a guy who develops limited telepathy similar to what Bruce Willis gets in Unbreakable. Specifically he can tell if someone has ever murdered someone before. And similar to Dexter he is basically a serial killer, because he kills any murderers that he comes across.

So the book is about him and some FBI agent that’s being chasing him for years.

No clue what it was called.

Edit: guess I need to step up my Google Game because I finally found it. It was called “Predators” and it was written by Jim Starlin, the comic book writer and artist that creates Thanos for Marvel, and his wife.

51bSp5ycV-L._SX302_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
Been looking for the name of a toy line from the 80's. They were Matchbox/Hot Wheels sized cars with weapons and stuff, that you could open up the bottom and put gun caps in them so the caps would explode when they hit something and make a nice bang. They weren't a big name company, but been trying to find them for years now.

In have been looking for an instant karma video I saw years ago which was just perfect. It was a bit grainy and appeared to take place on the streets outside a bar in Vegas or something like that.

It features two guys and I think a girl as well attacking a lone guy and then some other guy comes to the dude being beaten up’s aid and together they lay the two attackers out. IIRC it ends with the guy initially being attacked booting one of the attackers in the face.

View attachment 399907 View attachment 399903 ...Meaning, what is something you’ve sought on the internet, only to never find it. Considering that damn near anything u can think of, you can find on the web, what is something you’ve stumped the web with?

Mine is the Hugo Boss sweatshirts worn by Apollo’s team in Rocky IV. I love cheesy stuff from the 80’s I can’t help it.
This looks kind of close lol but goddamn 340.00???

Commando was on the tv last night. I remember years ago someone on here linking to an article written by the director explaining why it is the best film ever made. It was hilarious. I spent a while looking for it but couldn't find it. If anyone knows what i mean and has a link then post it.

the holly holm,megan anderson sex tape.

Not my ultimate white whale but there was an article I was reading about some indie movies and the one description seemed interesting and the reviewer said it was good. I meant to write down the name but forgot and I could never find the movie or article. I think it had someone to do with a group of friends who start robbing banks(or stealing shit in general). I remember so little about the synopsis, i just knew it was a low budget crime movie. Not a big deal....if it was that good of a movie i would have probably ran across it at some point.

Idiot box?

Back