What is your favorite Metallica song?

Bought that record the day it hit the stores
Yes b'y!

OG.

I was born in 1990, I'm just a youngster comparatively. Good year for Metal that was though, Painkiller, Rust in Peace, Iced Earth self titled, Cowboys From Hell, Season In The Abyss, and many other albums were released that year, lots of great 90's bands got together that year too.

A toss-up between Fight Fire With Fire and Call of Ktulu.

To be fair, the entire album was gold

Master of Puppets or Fade to Black, hard to split those two, both fucking awesome. Puppets to me is the perfect, epic metal track, Fade to Black is just a great song regardles of genre.

Pretty shocking that through 5 pages, this has not been mentioned. This is their masterpiece imo

Pre black album: Creeping Death

Post Black Album: Bleeding Me

I effing LOVE Moth Into Flame I must say.

15078987_10154356435552639_5840682232005195867_n.jpg

What a way to end my day at work. The deluxe edition of the new Metallica album arrived at my door a day early :D

I haven't listened to anything they've put out since the Black album but I still go to the odd concert because they've always been a great live band. People are saying the new one's a return to form so I might download it and see what all the fuss is about. Anyway, it's hard to pick a favourite track but I'd say it's a flip between Creeping Death and Master Of Puppets.

15078987_10154356435552639_5840682232005195867_n.jpg

What a way to end my day at work. The deluxe edition of the new Metallica album arrived at my door a day early :D

Should hopefully get hold of mine in the next couple of hours if Amazon deliver on time

Back