What is your favorite Metallica song?

Did you listen to them all? What were your thoughts?

Some of the videos where meh but as songs i liked i quite a few but i think a few need a little trimming length wise. James's vocals sound so good on this album, i really love Spit Out The Bone and Moth Into Flame the most out of the album so far plus the rerecorded version of Lords Of Summer is really good too.

Some of the videos where meh but as songs i liked i quite a few but i think a few need a little trimming length wise. James's vocals sound so good on this album, i really love Spit Out The Bone and Moth Into Flame the most out of the album so far plus the rerecorded version of Lords Of Summer is really good too.

Now that we're dead is a really interesting song too. And Halo on fire is growing on me. I agree with Moth into Flame. They hit a grand slam with that one.

ManUnkind has got to be the worse song on that album. It is just an unfocused mess that has no structure, is lyrically lazy and has no redeeming qualities at all. It's too bad cause the video was really good.

These guys are nuts for releasing so many videos hours before the release of the album. But it is a great marketing tactic to get people to get people excited and buy the album.

ManUnkind has got to be the worse song on that album. It is just an unfocused mess that has no structure, is lyrically lazy and has no redeeming qualities at all. It's too bad cause the video was really good.

That video also is linked to the move Jonas Akerlund is doing about the black metal scene/Mayhem also called Lords Of Chaos

Love the new album. I thought Murder One was shit when i first heard it but now i love it. That chorus is mighty.

For Whom The Bell Tolls

And with this one, they sorta went back to their heavier days after a few years in the grunge genre.

This is my favourite purely because of the "OoOoOoooOOoo YEAH-HEH" from James Hetfield

For Whom the Phil Towles

Therapy-for-rock-stars-Film-captures-Metallica-s-creativity-and-volatility.jpg

Back