What is the greatest sport?

What is the greatest sport?

• Total voters
Do you honestly believe the USA is sending its best athletes to compete in soccer, because thats the only way that statement is valid
Our elite athletes play elite sports, 4th tier or lower qualify for soccer
keep telling yourself that, if it helps continue your delusion
And what the fuck is a Ryder Cup?
The shit you people think is important over there

so its unimportant to muricans ???

<YeahOKJen>

keep telling yourself that, if it helps continue your delusion

so its unimportant to muricans ???

<YeahOKJen>

So I'll ask again since you tried to duck, do you honestly believe Americans top tier athletes are playing soccer?

So I'll ask again since you tried to duck, do you honestly believe Americans top tier athletes are playing soccer?
I really don't care about anything American, but the ''our top tier don't play that shit'' is hilarious, but unsurprising for the most insular nation in the world that isn't north korea.

In the US it's probably American Football... outside the US it's Soccer (football)

I really don't care about anything American, but the ''our top tier don't play that shit'' is hilarious, but unsurprising for the most insular nation in the world that isn't north korea.
Thats twice now that you've refused to answer the question while at the same time trying to call other people delusional
I believe thats called projecting

Don’t know about greatest but.. NFL Football is my favorite

There’s nothing like the beautiful game at its highest level.

Soccer

- It doesn't size people out.
- Everybody plays with the same disadvantage having to learn to use feet
- Takes complete athleticism.
- Takes creativity and on-the-fly thinking and tactics to work
- A big aspect of the game is using physics and aerodynamics to manipulate the flight pattern of the ball
- It isn't bogged down with a bunch of rules

IMO
to continue.....

- 1-0 is considered a high scoring shoot-out
- ties are not only no big deal, but preferred in many cases
- causes people to say the word "nil"
- encourages equality because even the greatest, most gifted athletes are thrust upon the ground, writhing in pain with the slightest bit of contact which would not even topple a typical 2 year old who just learned to walk

to continue.....

- encourages equality because even the greatest, most gifted athletes are thrust upon the ground, writhing in pain with the slightest bit of contact which would not even topple a typical 2 year old who just learned to walk

That first one is straight up hyperbole lol...and EVERY sport has a laundry list of cons. :)

Having deja vu here.

As I said in the other thread soccer is the 'greatest' in the sense of most people following it around the world, so in that sense it 'captivates the masses' the most. But that doesn't make the best sport (though it can be great).

The greatest sport is hurling, the 'fastest game on grass'

Lol at claiming being big in 3rd world villages makes something GOAT.

to continue.....

All complete rubbish - apart from the pitiful playacting, which doesn’t happen at every club, usually only the “big” ones whose fans don’t know their arseholes from their ear holes. When someone dives at my club, the fans don’t hold back in expressing their displeasure.

Part of what makes football so special is the currency, goals, carries much higher value than in “high scoring” games.

Football. (English as audience
But I like boxing and MMA as favourites

All complete rubbish - apart from the pitiful playacting, which doesn’t happen at every club, usually only the “big” ones whose fans don’t know their arseholes from their ear holes. When someone dives at my club, the fans don’t hold back in expressing their displeasure.

Part of what makes football so special is the currency, goals, carries much higher value than in “high scoring” games.
yea, but for me actually "winning" holds a high currency. way, way, way too many ties in soccer

yea, but for me actually "winning" holds a high currency. way, way, way too many ties in soccer

Never got this tbh, sometimes a draw is the fair result. It's a long ass season, the best teams wins in the end...winning the premier league is the ultimate test in that sense. If it's a cup/knockout competition then there is always a winner.

And as I have said I do prefer other sports to soccer even thought I do like it a lot too.

Back